1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Cheers! Great to see you too!

:party:

Dagonet likes this.
  2. RmsLegends Well-Known Member

LOL.....Always my friend, but if I can quote someone............I would not do that as my ma says I should carry around toilet paper wherever I go as whatever I say or touches turns to..........................LOL

3. RhodyRams Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Legend... no spittin out your chew on this site tho... trying to keep in clean !!

CGI_Ram likes this.
  4. scifiman Lighten up, life is hard enough.

WA Rams fan. Grew up in CA. Listened to them on my little am radio in the 60's when I was like 9 or 10. Gabriel, Hadl and all the rest. Still root for them no matter what Georgia did to them in L.A.

SierraRam, Prime Time and Alan like this.
  5. Prime Time RODerator

Welcome scifiman. I had a little transistor radio back in the day, but out in the SF Bay area all I could pick up was the damn 49ers and Raiders games. Must admit though that the Raiders had a real entertaining team in those days before Al Davis lost it.

6. Alan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ROD scifi! (y):party: :welcome: :sup: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    Well, I'm sure you've heard all the rumors and rather than just give you all the sordid details, I'll just say that we've put that behind us and we're moving on. [​IMG]

On a cheerier note, if you like good conversation about the Rams and want to make some new friends, and maybe see some old ones, then you've come to the right place. Make yourself at home Ram brother!

7. RmsLegends Well-Known Member

How did ya know I had a dip in bro ;)

RhodyRams likes this.
  8. RmsLegends Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard bro :)

9. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Welcome to both of you,good to see you're coming in out of the cold;)

10. scifiman Lighten up, life is hard enough.

Been looking for another board after just about all the others closed down. Got tired of signing up on espn and such just to have them cancel all of it.
    Got so tired of the division and arguing during the whole draft Bradford or draft Suh number 1. Probably should not even bring that whole topic up again, huh? LOL.

11. Alan Well-Known Member

Don't keep us in suspense, what's your status Rich? You still sick?

12. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Welcome dude..

Bradford vs Suh? Pfffftttt. Thats childs play. Bring up a good Warner vs. Bulger topic if you really want to stir crap up.

Oh_Canada likes this.
  13. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

Let's go old school. Hasn't been a good Ferragamo vs. Haden debate in a while. ;)

14. 69superbowl Well-Known Member

69superbowl from RRF. Read and comment on both. Very good website, format, people. Can't say enough about how good it is to hear more Ram info. Thanks for this great site. From San Jose, CA. Utterly loathe the whiners (yup, immature that way). Family, business, golf, sports, cigars, single malt, etc. Typical middle aged dude with a huge dark spot on my brain for Ram football. A sucker for any El Dudinator reference whatsoever. Could go on for awhile. Is this a... weekday?

Prime Time likes this.
  15. Alan Well-Known Member

16. Prime Time RODerator

Welcome 69superbowl. Lived in the San Jose area - Los Gatos, Campbell, Milpitas, etc. for over 30 years. I can totally understand how maddening it is to hear the "9ers" bs day in and day out. This site daily keeps me tuned in to the Rams - the only NFL team I love. Enjoy the site!

17. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Welcome to the board dude. Hope you enjoy your stay.

18. SierraRam Recreational User

Hello All. Eric checking in from the beautiful Sierra Nevada's. I was born in Orange County but raised in San Jose, 50 miles south of Candlestick. I took a lot of heat when our Rams beat the snot out of the niners throughout the 70's, and like you, suffered the pain of the Vikings, Cowboys and the '79 Steelers. LOVE THE RAMS for better or worse. I see a lot of familiar names here, and I'm so glad to be off the Rams Talk free for all.. Go Rams

19. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Welcome to the board dude.

Consider this your new safe heaven from the PD. I hope you get the chance to meet up with some old friends and make some new ones in the process.

20. Alan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ROD Sierra! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:

Great to have another keen football mind here at the ROD!

“The world is so empty if one thinks only of mountains, rivers & cities; but to know someone who thinks & feels with us, & who, though distant, is close to us in spirit, this makes the earth for us an inhabited garden.”
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Words to live by my new friend! :)