1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Not check in... Participate! (y)

2. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

Alan likes this.
  3. Dagonet Grillin and Chillin

I can relate to what you went through at RRF on a more minor scale. I was a mod (stepped down on my own) and then got their FB group more active and going. I trusted them too, and got the rug pulled out from under me. When I became a mod The Rev promised me things which never materialized. I'm curious to which admin shoved you under the bus.. I I can really relate to how unsettling it was from my own experience. Myself, I was relieved to be gone as a mod from that site, and it wasn't because of the members at that time. :cool: I will never do that again. Don't really wish to get into it about Facebook group in public, but I trusted them and was naive myself.

You were really missed over there. Glad you're here man.

4. Dagonet Grillin and Chillin

I gotta agree with CGI man.. Instead of checking in, you need to participate here more often. :cool: The chat room is awesome my friend.

5. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

Since he hasn't posted here yet, I'll go ahead and welcome @tbux !

At the risk of damning with faint praise, he was one of the best posters over at Ram Stalk.

Prime Time likes this.
  6. tbux Well-Known Member

Thanks Boffo- I am giving this site a serious try- I am a creature of habit, but between the pop up ads, and constant issues with the site over there- coupled with all the trolls- just over it all. Ramsfan14 kind of gave me the final nudge. I have always been a fan of X- and I think this may indeed be a better way to go. I appreciate the kind words and hopefully I can add to discussions here. I am opinionated, but don't take it for anything but good arguments. Take nothing I say personally- (obviously I know nobody here personally) and if I offend anyone, it isn't my intention, but sometimes my banter can come off that way. I mean nobody any ill will. I simply have strong opinions. I am not always right (though I think I am :) ) but when I am wrong- I indeed man up and admit it - I hope this become my new home. I love our Rams, I am overly optimistic usually and look for the good more than the negative. Lets go Rams! I think we are going to shake things up this year.

Boffo97 likes this.
  7. Oh_Canada New Member

O_C here ... Thordaddy let me know about this sight ... and I'm sooooooo looking forward to talking with my dear old friend Cumby!!

8. Alan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ROD Oc!
    For some reason I can't help feel like singing every time I say your name. :LOL:
    Thordaddy probably told you you'd be receiving a fantastic fruitcake as a welcoming gift. Due to some technical difficulties we are no longer sendong that out to new members. Everyone here felt there was too much collateral damage. :(
    In any case, everything else Thordaddy told you about this place is true. You'll like it here I think. :rockon: :cheers: :seizure:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    Oh_Canada likes this.
  9. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

You will now be referred to as Bobby. There can only be one Bob in the house.

Just kidding brother. Make yourself at home and I hope you enjoy the place.

Oh_Canada likes this.
  10. Prime Time RODerator

tbux - welcome. I read through many Rams forums for a few years and finally registered here because of the lack of trolls, the good discussions, and the smoothness of the way this site runs. Enjoy!

And, Oh_Canada - good to have you back around after so many years. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Oh_Canada likes this.
  11. Oh_Canada New Member

PrimeTime ... it has indeed been a long time!! I still like that old phrase: "I'm your Huckleberry" ... it brings back memories buddy!! And Phx: how on earth did you know my sister calls me Bobby??!!!!! Amazing!:cool:

12. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Doesnt every family member call Bob, Bobby?

rhinobean likes this.
  13. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Alrighty then O_C good to have you and your acerbic wit............wit us,I told "Legend" about the place as well but as of yet he hasn't joined .

Oh_Canada likes this.
  14. RmsLegends Well-Known Member

Better late than never bro ;) Although it appears the name I have used for years now was a bit to long............LOL

Oh_Canada likes this.
  15. Selassie I H. I. M.

Guess you still don't want to admit that your "stage name" is short for tampon bucs,,, even on your second introduction here. :fishing:

16. Alan Well-Known Member

If you're talking about the acute shortage of vowels, I think Phx is donating half our vowels to needy 3rd world countries. I think it's part of the Make Their Names Pronounceable program sponsored by the United Nations. It's one of the reasons why he's so beloved here.
    [​IMG]

17. RmsLegends Well-Known Member

Oh heck bro vowels and contestants, my screen name I have always gone by is...............Rams the Legends live on, so I almost require extra bandwidth ;)

18. Alan Well-Known Member

OK, but Phx is still beloved. Plus, have you actually looked at your name? I mean good Bhudda man, you're missing an a!
    Sorry.

19. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Welcome to the board dude.

20. RmsLegends Well-Known Member

Yea even RamsLegends would have been to long so I had to drop one more letter to get the name as close to what I have originally had as a screen name, so I figured if I dropped the "a" most would be able to just fill the "a" when they read the screen name.........................LOL