1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
    Staff
    Expand Collapse

Not check in... Participate! (y)

2. Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
    Expand Collapse

Alan likes this.
  3. Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
    Expand Collapse

I throw paint at Sherwin - Williams
    I can relate to what you went through at RRF on a more minor scale. I was a mod (stepped down on my own) and then got their FB group more active and going. I trusted them too, and got the rug pulled out from under me. When I became a mod The Rev promised me things which never materialized. I'm curious to which admin shoved you under the bus.. I I can really relate to how unsettling it was from my own experience. Myself, I was relieved to be gone as a mod from that site, and it wasn't because of the members at that time. :cool: I will never do that again. Don't really wish to get into it about Facebook group in public, but I trusted them and was naive myself.

You were really missed over there. Glad you're here man.

4. Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
    Expand Collapse

I throw paint at Sherwin - Williams
    I gotta agree with CGI man.. Instead of checking in, you need to participate here more often. :cool: The chat room is awesome my friend.

5. Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
    Expand Collapse

Since he hasn't posted here yet, I'll go ahead and welcome @tbux !

At the risk of damning with faint praise, he was one of the best posters over at Ram Stalk.

Prime Time likes this.
  6. tbux

Rookie
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Boffo- I am giving this site a serious try- I am a creature of habit, but between the pop up ads, and constant issues with the site over there- coupled with all the trolls- just over it all. Ramsfan14 kind of gave me the final nudge. I have always been a fan of X- and I think this may indeed be a better way to go. I appreciate the kind words and hopefully I can add to discussions here. I am opinionated, but don't take it for anything but good arguments. Take nothing I say personally- (obviously I know nobody here personally) and if I offend anyone, it isn't my intention, but sometimes my banter can come off that way. I mean nobody any ill will. I simply have strong opinions. I am not always right (though I think I am :) ) but when I am wrong- I indeed man up and admit it - I hope this become my new home. I love our Rams, I am overly optimistic usually and look for the good more than the negative. Lets go Rams! I think we are going to shake things up this year.

Boffo97 likes this.
  7. Oh_Canada

UDFA
    Expand Collapse

O_C here ... Thordaddy let me know about this sight ... and I'm sooooooo looking forward to talking with my dear old friend Cumby!!

8. Alan

Hall of Fame
    Expand Collapse

Wife Botherer
    #1328 Alan, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    Welcome to the ROD Oc!
    For some reason I can't help feel like singing every time I say your name. :LOL:
    Thordaddy probably told you you'd be receiving a fantastic fruitcake as a welcoming gift. Due to some technical difficulties we are no longer sendong that out to new members. Everyone here felt there was too much collateral damage. :(
    In any case, everything else Thordaddy told you about this place is true. You'll like it here I think. :rockon: :cheers: :seizure:

Oh_Canada likes this.
  9. PhxRam

The Estimated Prophet
    Expand Collapse

You will now be referred to as Bobby. There can only be one Bob in the house.

Just kidding brother. Make yourself at home and I hope you enjoy the place.

Oh_Canada likes this.
  10. Prime Time

RODerator
    Staff
    Expand Collapse

retired
    tbux - welcome. I read through many Rams forums for a few years and finally registered here because of the lack of trolls, the good discussions, and the smoothness of the way this site runs. Enjoy!

And, Oh_Canada - good to have you back around after so many years. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Oh_Canada likes this.
  11. Oh_Canada

UDFA
    Expand Collapse

PrimeTime ... it has indeed been a long time!! I still like that old phrase: "I'm your Huckleberry" ... it brings back memories buddy!! And Phx: how on earth did you know my sister calls me Bobby??!!!!! Amazing!:cool:

12. PhxRam

The Estimated Prophet
    Expand Collapse

Doesnt every family member call Bob, Bobby?

rhinobean likes this.
  13. Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
    Expand Collapse

Wrestling coach
    Alrighty then O_C good to have you and your acerbic wit............wit us,I told "Legend" about the place as well but as of yet he hasn't joined .

Oh_Canada likes this.
  14. RmsLegends

Rookie
    Expand Collapse

Better late than never bro ;) Although it appears the name I have used for years now was a bit to long............LOL

Oh_Canada likes this.
  15. Selassie I

H. I. M.
    Staff
    Expand Collapse

Guess you still don't want to admit that your "stage name" is short for tampon bucs,,, even on your second introduction here. :fishing:

16. Alan

Hall of Fame
    Expand Collapse

Wife Botherer
    If you're talking about the acute shortage of vowels, I think Phx is donating half our vowels to needy 3rd world countries. I think it's part of the Make Their Names Pronounceable program sponsored by the United Nations. It's one of the reasons why he's so beloved here.
    [​IMG]

17. RmsLegends

Rookie
    Expand Collapse

Oh heck bro vowels and contestants, my screen name I have always gone by is...............Rams the Legends live on, so I almost require extra bandwidth ;)

18. Alan

Hall of Fame
    Expand Collapse

Wife Botherer
    OK, but Phx is still beloved. Plus, have you actually looked at your name? I mean good Bhudda man, you're missing an a!
    Sorry.

19. PhxRam

The Estimated Prophet
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the board dude.

20. RmsLegends

Rookie
    Expand Collapse

Yea even RamsLegends would have been to long so I had to drop one more letter to get the name as close to what I have originally had as a screen name, so I figured if I dropped the "a" most would be able to just fill the "a" when they read the screen name.........................LOL