Rams v Seagals GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Just woke up, and I'm ready to rumble. Last game of the season, Rambros... can't believe it's already here. Let's go out with a statement game, and knock the F' out of Pete Carroll's hubris.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Im leaving in about 30 min to grab some breakfast and head down to Century Link. Im PUMPED

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really can't stand this team, maybe more dislike at this point & time than the Whiners. That Rams and Whiners have a somewhat mutual respect for each other when they play, but the Seahags are a bit too cocky with the Skittles, smilin Petey Boy on the sideline and rediculous looking fans that are giving the crazy Raider fans a run for the money (could get chosen by Monty Hall on "Let's Make A Deal"). I hope the Rams somehow come out on top just to bring them back down to earth. I must say, they are tough at home. Go Rams!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
libertadrocks said:
Im leaving in about 30 min to grab some breakfast and head down to Century Link. Im PUMPED

Hell yeah! That's awesome man.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
RIP THEIR FRICKIN HEADS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :amped: :grr: :gr: :evil: :twisted:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
libertadrocks said:

Man I wish I could be there with you, I just couldn't swing it with my boys and their activities, work, etc. But I will be there in spirit!

On a separate note, I was watching the Fox Pre-Game Show this morning and I thought Bradshaw was going to propose to carroll right on the spot. Bradshaw is the biggest front-runner. He jumps on more bandwagons to the point of nausea. If I was Howie, I would have drilled him between his beady little eyes.

Big day this final week of the regular season. I predict the Vikings lose, and AP does not break Dickerson's rushing record. Also, the cowgirls lose in OT to the 'skins. And... the RAMS beat the sea... cough... awks!

GO RAMS!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Wont be able to watch today, got friends visiting and I'm playing tour guide for them. But I'll be checking the scores as often as possible, lets end this season above .500!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Whatever happens, there's a lot to be encouraged about going into next year. New coach, new assistants, new players, new defense, new offense, and still undefeated in the division so far. As RamsNation so eloquently stated in another thread ... next year shit gets real.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
St. Louis Rams ‏@STLouisRams

#Rams inactives: QB Austin Davis, RB Terrance Ganaway, WR Steve Smith, T Joe Barksdale, DT Matt Conrath,TE Cory Harkey, LB Sammy Brown.
Of note for Seattle, LB Leroy Hill is inactive. He's replaced by Malcolm Smith at OLB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What's your particular superstition, and are you employing it today?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Just shake my head with #43 on defense. I refuse to even call him by name anymore.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Not sure about this challenge. They might move it back another foot. It looked short on the replay by about a foot. My thought was just line up and go for it. Should be able to get an inch. Nothing to lose!