Rams v Seagals GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
D is displaying incredible toughness, and I'm lovin' it!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Now you know why I can't stand pete carroll. The announcers talk about him finding a camp overseas named "carroll" and he wants to be associated with it because of his name?? It's all about him. carroll is a total tool!

Edit: Anyone else notice that he gets more camera time than any player on the field?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Not getting ahead of myself, but it sounds awful quiet in seacock stadium right about now.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The crowd has calmed down a bit hasnt it. Time to silence the crowd and run up the score, I know JF is a classy coach but PC calls for classlessness.

superfan24

Starter
Ugh that would have been nice, but I think we will be ok. D is playing great and the offense has gotten themselves together...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Pretty sure pete needs to change his depends at halftime. He looked like he shit himself.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Can't leave points on the field. Not bashing on GZ, but no more "legatron" until he improves his accuracy. :sly:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well... another #43 sighting. Does he have a seacock jersey on under his RAMS jersey?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
TK42-RAM said:
Oh Dahl .

I know this was discussed before, but did Dahl catch Coach Fisher screwing a beagle and has video proof?? Man that guy sucks. :sick:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Does JF not see that most of CDs tackles come because he wasnt covering his responsibilties as a pass defender? Or is he tryin not to throw CD under the bus in front of the media?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
interference said:
anyone know how many sacks the Bengals have had today? Are we now in the sack lead?

They had 4 today. Not sure where that leaves us though since we now have 6 on the day already :)

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
So right now we lead the league in sacks at 52. Denver has 2 today for 50. Unless Denver or GB goes nuts, we should win the team sack title. Not a bad bulding block!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
How many drops is that for our WRs today? SB has been accurate as hell, and had protection. His numbers arent bad but would be much better with a little help from his recievers.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
MontanaRamsFan said:
TK42-RAM said:
Oh Dahl .

I know this was discussed before, but did Dahl catch Coach Fisher screwing a beagle and has video proof?? Man that guy sucks. :sick:

I have no evidence to believe otherwise ;)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
once again RW gets bailed out by his WR. I dont understand all the RW hype he doesnt look special to me, ML runs the ball and the WRs catch crappy passes.