Rams v Seagals GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If they call this a TD, IMO they gave us enough time and two timeouts. Time for Sam and the offense to go score and with a two point conversion get the win!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
give them the score, otherwise we'll have no time left

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well 4-1-1 I believe that is still the best record in the NFCW. Atleast we can say the Rams are the best team within the NFCW.

Proud of the way the guys played and look forward to seein a nasty D and the evolution of this O.

Also it appears EDs record still stands.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I f###ing hate the Seahawks !!

and their coach is a tool of the highest order.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well I guess that's it. Didn't see it, but we held them close and it was a game in the end. More than teams seemed to do lately. And Jackson got his 1,000 yards.

Nothing to be ashamed of at all.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Obviously not that way I wanted this game to end up, but we have such a bright future ahead. If there is any silver lining from this game it will serve as motivation for them for next season. We are young and hungry. This year, I expected 7-8 wins, and you can see that this team got better and better as the season progressed.

2013 will be the Year of the RAMS!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
bluecoconuts said:
Well I guess that's it. Didn't see it, but we held them close and it was a game in the end. More than teams seemed to do lately. And Jackson got his 1,000 yards.

Nothing to be ashamed of at all.

Nope, nuetral sight we kick their ass.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well,,, at least we don't have to listen to any more of Jeff Triplette.

If that fucker wasn't throwing a flag, he was having a sideline conference with pete c.

He's gotta be the worst ref in the league.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Proud of our Rams.

Hell of an effort on the road against a hot team.

Good days ahead. We got some players!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Selassie I said:
Well,,, at least we don't have to listen to any more of Jeff Triplette.

If that fucker wasn't throwing a flag, he was having a sideline conference with pete c.

He's gotta be the worst ref in the league.

Everytime he does a Rams game I see way too much of that fucker. Is he the most flag happy official every week or only when he does a Rams game?

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Hey man. Not the way we wanted to end the season, but I'm so proud of this team. We fought to the end and they gave us a fun and exciting year.Look out next season, NFL. The Rams are comin' on strong.

GO RAMS!!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
rickrawk said:
Hey man. Not the way we wanted to end the season, but I'm so proud of this team. We fought to the end and they gave us a fun and exciting year.Look out next season, NFL. The Rams are comin' on strong.

GO RAMS!!!!

In the end it was a fun year. I know these guys will work that much harder this off-season to get better. Also, another year under the same system for this team will be tremendous. They can taste it and that should motivate them that much more. I see good things coming. :bg: