Rams v Seagals GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I thought the ball only had to reach the stick not pass the stick, guess I was wrong.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
TK42-RAM said:
What a catch by Danny !!

Sometimes I think he just dives for style points. I think with one more step and outstretched arms and he still would have caught it. He just likes being fancy.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Nice play by Langford there. He followed Lynch's hip and didn't get juked out.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We need to get the ball down the field. First three possessions starting inside our own 20 yard line.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The passing game needs to get something goin, SB needs his WRs to step up. RW doesnt look all that good but his WRs bail him out consistently.

GO RAMS!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Horse shit, they didnt call seattle for the same damn thing.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I missed the Seagals first drive, what happened on their score... why was it called back?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Offense needs to help out the defense and start moving the ball. If the defense holds them to no points on this next possession, I will be surprised. Defense has been on the field a bunch already. Penalty by Williams was just dumb.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
their td was called back for offensive pi. RW is innacurate and the DL is all over him, but the O nneds to give the D a break they cant keep this up for 60 mins with the O goin 3 and out all day.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
anyone know how many sacks the Bengals have had today? Are we now in the sack lead?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Three possessions and only three rushing yards. If we can't run the ball, we won't be able to throw. Time to get it going!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I've got a feeling..... we're going to win this game.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Damn, I hit the head and miss the TD drive. :boohoo: Good thing I can rewind the DVR!

superfan24

Starter
Chris Givens has simply been unbelievable this year.
We are going to win this game.
LET'S GO RAMS

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Thats what we needed, way to go SB. Now the D got a breather time to sack RW a couple more times, and force a turnover.