Rams v jets GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bradford is NOT looking sharp here either. If he hits Pettis on that last pass, in stride, it goes for 6. Easily.

I'm getting a little pissed off today.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
Bradford is NOT looking sharp here either. If he hits Pettis on that last pass, in stride, it goes for 6. Easily.

Pettis should have caught that, granted the throw was low.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
X said:

Pettis shouldn't have been in the situation where he had to scoop it up off the ground.
There was absolutely nobody around him.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
X said:

Maybe he will pick it up in the second half ...

stan

Rookie
Rams defense getting picked apart. Too much time for a filthy sanchez.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
Lesson said:
X said:

Pettis shouldn't have been in the situation where he had to scoop it up off the ground.
There was absolutely nobody around him.

It was low, but still, Pettis I think should have caught that. I don't blame him for not catching it as it would have been a tough catch.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Bottom line is, O has to play better. D has to get a turnover and sack Sanchez more.

stan

Rookie
Sammy telegraphs his passes and those routes are jumped by the defense. He has to get better because this isn't an OC issue. This is QB 101.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Guys you gotta help me out. I'm at a gig so I can't see the game, gonna post on here anytime there's a score?cheers

bluecoconuts

Legend
Score is 13-7 Jets. Rams looked solid on their first drive, have been out of sync the rest of the time. Nobody is really playing that well in my opinion, totally different from last week.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Their defense is obviously smothering our receivers. Everytime Bradford drops back he's seeing nothing.. He's not throwing well either.

I don't think we win this unless our run game can start to work fast.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't know what is pissing me off more, the fact we racked 450+ yards against the #1 D in the league and we can't do crap against this average bunch. Or, I have to listen to the announcers talk about the Jets for 2 hrs.
Good god, like they are the only team to ever have a bad seaso. Lord this is hard to watch. We looked so good early. Freak!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Simply put... this season is over. Absolutely pathetic to play so hard last week to play like absolute sh*t today.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Did the Rams leave their team in SF cuz this is not the team we saw last week

TK42-RAM

As depressing as this is ... we can still score two TD's to win !! Come on Bradford - PULL YOUR FINGER OUT !!!!!

Lesson

Oh, really?
MontanaRamsFan said:
Simply put... this season is over. Absolutely pathetic to play so hard last week to play like absolute sh*t today.

No it isn't.

TK42-RAM

Lesson said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

No it isn't.

third turnover for the day ..

HOLD ONTO THE F####NG BALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

incompetent.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
TK42-RAM said:
As depressing as this is ... we can still score two TD's to win !! Come on Bradford - PULL YOUR FINGER OUT !!!!!

It would help if we stop turning the freaking ball over. We are handing the game on a sliver platter to them.
Sadly, this is the story of our season.