Rams v jets GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We just looked lost out there, almost the same look when the previous game ended as a tie. That same look. What the hell just happened? I'll see you guys in Arizona next week. Flying out Sat morning.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Sometimes I don't even understand why Bradford makes the throws he does. If you need 10 yards, why throw to the line of scrimmage with the receiver having nowhere to go. Or just throw the ball away.

Just venting. This sucks arse.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
RamsSince1969 said:
We just looked lost out there, almost the same look when the previous game ended as a tie. That same look. What the hell just happened? I'll see you guys in Arizona next week. Flying out Sat morning.

I hope you bring some good Karma for this team next Sunday. God knows they need something.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bwdenverram said:
Sometimes I don't even understand why Bradford makes the throws he does. If you need 10 yards, why throw to the line of scrimmage with the receiver having nowhere to go. Or just throw the ball away.

Just venting. This sucks arse.

that interception he threw was soul destroying. it was only gonna end up bad. 3rd and 10, he throws it to some poor sap on the line of scrimmage who was only gonna get creamed except the pass was so late the defender had a chance to intercept it. who knows what bradford was thinking. it set a bad mood for the offense the rest of the way.

every time i start to think he's finally getting it and will perform consistenly good he puts up a stinker of a performance.

nobody is pulling harder for him to succeed more than me but man he frustrates me sometimes.