Rams v jets GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
TK42-RAM said:
Lesson said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Simply put... this season is over. Absolutely pathetic to play so hard last week to play like absolute sh*t today.

No it isn't.

third turnover for the day ..

HOLD ONTO THE F####NG BALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

incompetent.

Believe me, I'm not pleased with how the game is going so far nor am I pleased with the turnovers.

I just refuse to believe the season is over until it is.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
bwdenverram said:
TK42-RAM said:
As depressing as this is ... we can still score two TD's to win !! Come on Bradford - PULL YOUR FINGER OUT !!!!!

It would help if we stop turning the freaking ball over. We are handing the game on a sliver platter to them.
Sadly, this is the story of our season.

sadly very true.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Simply put... this season is over. Absolutely pathetic to play so hard last week to play like absolute sh*t today.

No it isn't.
Sure it is. 3-6-1 is too monumental a mountain to climb. A wild card is virtually out of the question. Appreciate the optimism, but let's be real. If we can't beat the fucking JETS, at home, then where do you see this team going this year with 3 wins under their belt?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
unbelievable. How can the Rams regress so much in only 1 week. Cant block or tackle and SB is havin a terrible game

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
turn-off-lights.jpg

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:
Lesson said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

No it isn't.
Sure it is. 3-6-1 is too monumental a mountain to climb. A wild card is virtually out of the question. Appreciate the optimism, but let's be real. If we can't beat the freaking JETS, at home, then where do you see this team going this year with 3 wins under their belt?

Unfortunately, I have to agree. This was the game to turn it around. Home game, a mediocre Jet team. For whatever reason after our first TD drive we just dissapeared. It's really frustrating to see. I have no clue what happened. At this point, IMO, we play some of the rookies more, like Quick and evaluate what we really need for next years draft and FA.

TK42-RAM

Lesson said:
TK42-RAM said:
Lesson said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

No it isn't.

third turnover for the day ..

HOLD ONTO THE F####NG BALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

incompetent.

Believe me, I'm not pleased with how the game is going so far nor am I pleased with the turnovers.

I just refuse to believe the season is over until it is.

We will continue to play games of football .. albeit poorly ... and then the season will end with us 4-11-1 ... then the post season begins with no rams once again .... then the off season begins .... we will talk up our chances of improving next season ... and we will fall short again ... it is a freaking sad cycle ... :( ?!?!?

I have seen improvement this year but performances like this are totally depressing.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
Lesson said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

No it isn't.
Sure it is. 3-6-1 is too monumental a mountain to climb. A wild card is virtually out of the question. Appreciate the optimism, but let's be real. If we can't beat the freaking JETS, at home, then where do you see this team going this year with 3 wins under their belt?

I didn't explain what I meant by saying, "No, it isnt", so I apologize for that.

I still think there is enough time left in the season to right the ship for the future, with plenty of opportunities for victory. It's all about execution and progression. And I think Fisher is the coach to do just a thing.

But as for making the playoffs, I do not think it is likely at this point.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
On a positive note, Givens has been a real bright spot. Great draft pick. Too bad one stupid late hold took his kick off TD away. Another nice return just a second ago.

Now I would really like to see more of Quick to see what the potential looks like.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I still think this team has something to play for, for the future that is. Something I didn't feel last season at this point.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
RamBall said:
unbelievable. How can the Rams regress so much in only 1 week. Cant block or tackle and SB is havin a terrible game

Guys, I am not trying to be an a$$, but the reality is that this team lost whatever chemistry/edge after the Arizona game. We go from 3-2 to this. Winning is an attitude and unfortunately, so is losing. It just seems like this team finds a way to lose. IMO, this team has a long, and I mean very long ways to go. The way things are going, it may take 2-3 years.

I will forever be a RAMS fan, but it's becoming harder to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Richardson, Givens, Jackson all showed they haven't packed up on that drive.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Someone.

Anyone.

Explain to me the thought process of going for 2 there. That made absolutely no sense.

TK42-RAM

Great drive for a TD but a two point conversion ???

stoooooooopid

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
Someone.

Anyone.

Explain to me the thought process of going for 2 there. That made absolutely no sense.

I don't understand either. 13 point game if they kick the XP.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think even players probably get tired of saying well if we just didn't make mistakes. But, I would think it's a catch 22. If I'm a player and I watch film and say, shit if we don't turn the ball over three times we probably win.
It's not like it was 45-0 and they just got beat.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Awful.

Just ... awful.