Rams v jets GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
KEYSNYJ_Feature_660_405.jpg

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/154026/ ... -rams.html

JETS RADIO STATIONS:
http://tunein.com/radio/stations/New-Yo ... ns-a37476/

RAMS RADIO STATIONS:
http://tunein.com/radio/stations/St-Lou ... ns-a37483/

CHAT ROOM:
http://www.ramsondemand.com/chat/

WHAT ARE THEY SAYING:
OOAEI.png

93KNq.png

26bd83e288724f7c9ef9f70.png

PREDICTION:
pain.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The game's being televised in the South Florida market today!

polls_woohoo_3003_804286_answer_1_xlarge.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
stan said:
aka South New York
Pretty much, but they televise all of the AFC East games when the Dolphins are in a different time slot.

stan

Rookie
X said:
stan said:
aka South New York
Pretty much, but they televise all of the AFC East games when the Dolphins are in a different time slot.

Then you have seen how bad the Jets are this season? Will Tebow play today? If so I'd bet he makes a monkey out of our defense.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
stan said:
X said:
stan said:
aka South New York

Then you have seen how bad the Jets are this season? Will Tebow play today? If so I'd bet he makes a monkey out of our defense.
I doubt Tebow plays. The coach, OC and even the Owner are downplaying the hype over Tebow at the moment. He might show up if Sanchez stinks up the joint, but I seriously doubt he starts. For sure he'll make more appearances in different formations though. Maybe more than usual in this one.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NbXJkfXCu0[/youtube]

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I get the amazing Dallas Cowboys vs. the Cleveland Browns.

:roll:

Fuckin schedule makers, schedule the Rams on the same time slot on the same network on the same day. Every fuckin week.

I still haven't actually seen a Ram victory this year. I've heard them. Thank you Oklahoma for being "home of the Rams." Except when Dallas plays.

Wonderboy

Rookie
X said:
The game's being televised in the South Florida market today!

polls_woohoo_3003_804286_answer_1_xlarge.gif

But not in Columbia, MO! :evil: :sick: I'm so pissed! In both of the Rams "home" games against AFC teams (also the Pats) CBS is not carrying the game here in Columbia. Despite the fact that most coverage is on the Rams, obviously the Chiefs still win all the tie-breakers. I know some of my ROD brothers have to deal with this more often, so I am hoping I can get some help finding a stream to watch the game.... Thanks in advance!

Angry Ram

Rams inactives:

Austin Davis, Steve Smith, Ganaway, Brit Miller, Chris Williams, Conrath, Stewart.

Smith- eh.

Miller- Still hurt?

Stewart- Think he's gone next year.

No one significant on the Jets.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:

Fuckin schedule makers, schedule the Rams on the same time slot on the same network on the same day. Every fuckin week.

I still haven't actually seen a Ram victory this year. I've heard them. Thank you Oklahoma for being "home of the Rams." Except when Dallas plays.

Yeah I get that one too here in LA, yuck... You'd think that Oklahoma wouldn't show the Cowboys play, almost everyone I met from there hated Texas and everything about them.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:
Rams inactives:

Austin Davis, Steve Smith, Ganaway, Brit Miller, Chris Williams, Conrath, Stewart.

Smith- eh.

Miller- Still hurt?

Stewart- Think he's gone next year.

No one significant on the Jets.

Stewart is injured it seems. He was held out of practice again I thought..

Angry Ram

bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:

Yeah I get that one too here in LA, yuck... You'd think that Oklahoma wouldn't show the Cowboys play, almost everyone I met from there hated Texas and everything about them.

That's college tho. It's the closest (mile wise) NFL team and w/ the history that team has, it's the way it is. Sucks, but I should be thankful the Rams are Oklahoma's 2nd NFL team. No one gives a fuck about the Chiefs tho lol.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just finished pounding about 3 pounds of conch. You really have to pound that shit good :sly: Hope we pound the shit out of sanchez!
Making chowder for later. :ww:

GO RAMS

bluecoconuts

Legend
Selassie I said:
Just finished pounding about 3 pounds of conch. You really have to pound that shit good :sly: Hope we pound the shit out of sanchez!
Making chowder for later. :ww:

GO RAMS

I had to read that first sentence more than once to see if I was reading that right.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Where you guys at today? Chat room is slow, nobody posting in here.

Were the Mayans right?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I dunno about you guys, but I'm so sick of these break out plays getting called back because of a fucking penalty.

Horse shit. :amped:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
X said:
I dunno about you guys, but I'm so sick of these break out plays getting called back because of a freaking penalty.

Horse shyte. :amped:

One vote for "sick of it" .... :(