Rams sign Kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/nfl/stl/?r=1
Brian Quick - WR - Rams
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch expects Brian Quick's playing time to suffer most if the Kenny Britt signing works out.

In two seasons since getting selected 33rd overall, Quick has totaled just 29 catches for 458 yards and four touchdowns. And like Britt, he's a big-bodied outside wideout that profiles as an "X" receiver. If Britt's knee is right and his head is on straight, Quick may not even get the 361 snaps he saw in 2013.

iced

found this on another board
Although the contract has yet to be filed to the NFL Players Association website, league sources told the Post-Dispatch that only $150,000 of wide receiver Kenny Britt’s contract is guaranteed if he’s released before the first game of the regular season.

RamBill

Legend
Kenny Britt signing becomes official
By Josh Weinfuss

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/7419/kenny-britt-signing-becomes-official

It took a week but wide receiver Kenny Britt is officially a member of the St. Louis Rams.

Britt signed his contract Monday, allowing his name to appear on the NFL transaction report later in the day. That was the last piece to him formally joining the team. His physical was done last week as was the rest of the paperwork.

Last Monday, Britt agreed to a one-year deal worth $1.4 million, giving the Rams eight receivers with the NFL draft nearing. The maximum value of Britt’s contract is reported to be $2.9 million.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Kenny Britt signing becomes official
By Josh Weinfuss

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/7419/kenny-britt-signing-becomes-official

It took a week but wide receiver Kenny Britt is officially a member of the St. Louis Rams.

Britt signed his contract Monday, allowing his name to appear on the NFL transaction report later in the day. That was the last piece to him formally joining the team. His physical was done last week as was the rest of the paperwork.

Last Monday, Britt agreed to a one-year deal worth $1.4 million, giving the Rams eight receivers with the NFL draft nearing. The maximum value of Britt’s contract is reported to be $2.9 million.
That's about what I expected for a guy who produced before, but has had issues, so a team is simply taking a flyer on him. Rams can still draft Watkins if they want.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man... Gilyard was a good guy but god damn he was crap. lol I think he's in the Arena League now.
I don't think there were many people who felt like the Gilyard pickup was going to yield big dividends for this team. Not that it matters, or is overly relevant, but everytime I heard that cat speak, I just felt like he was going to quietly disappear from the team in short order. I remember his Twitter account vividly too. It was like reading a 2 year old trying to articulate the marvels of taking his first diaper-free shit. Just never had a good feeling about that guy...