Rams roster cuts are starting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Something different being able to check it out.I thought of it as a cool experience.

I just saw the cuts. -- Bradley Marquez made the team once again.
Christian Bryant was a surprise cut to me. I think The Rams feel real comfortable with there safeties.He played well on special teams.

Aaron Green getting cut was sad.

I was watching the replay of the Vikings game & saw number ?? Akem Akers number in real late. I saw his contract was terminated .

Like I stated to Bonified or what ever his know it all NAme is. He was saying Akers was a starter & back up MLBer.

I saw that Bryce Hager was not really playing on the game.
Nick Grigsby real stepped up as well. He an Aaron Donald being Pittsburg guys.
-- Any surprise cuts for you ??
My biggest surprises where, Seau-Cam Thomas-Fox-Kush-Battle- McRoberts-Roberson and Bryant! BUT I have high Hopes for our 10 man PS!!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
If Battle doesn't make the practice squad that was a joke of a pick.

Relax, it was a 5th round pick...risk reward was fine. Hell, look at all the high picks from the last few drafts that were cut or are being shopped.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Battle doesn't make the practice squad that was a joke of a pick.
Yeah with 5th round picks being so valuable and such heavy contributors on a regular basis. The only other OT's drafted in the 5th round after where that pick would have been made (if we hadn't ended up trading it anyways) are either cut or on IR.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The release of Ayers for what it's worth freed up another $2 million roughly.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Ayers is the only big surprise even though he was awful in the preseason. Looks they will go reall young at LB, but I have no clue who starts at SLB. Proabbly a battle between Forrest and Littleton? Guys wont play a ton anyway, but interesting to see who wins there.

Real thin at safety. Is Whitner still out there? Even if he is just depth would make sense to replace him with the 7th WR

Q729

Legend
Is that one guy's practice squad tweet wishful thinking, or is that final?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The release of Ayers for what it's worth freed up another $2 million roughly.
Yeah, I can imagine they are looking to extend a few more guys so if they can use those savings and or carry that over to next season, it is a factor if Ayers was not clearly better than Forrest or the other rookies.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I also think only one of McRoberts and Duke make the practice squad because you got to figure they cut one of those 7 WRS and sneak him on the practice squad. Unless they are just planning on cutting Quick

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
file.php

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Los_Angeles_Rams_season