Rams roster cuts are starting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Pace Murphy: Chances of Making Final Roster: 1/10...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (TST prediction)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only point I can make about the pick is one why not take a risk on Collins from LSU like Dallas did ?? I mean who could agrue the draft selection of The Rams O'line class of 2005.

The upper part being said. Why take that risk when your already loaded with young O'line man,plus you bring him in so late. The Rams would have had to cut him last year if he did Not get injured as well.
Wow people still won't let that go huh. Nobody in the NFL was going to draft him with those charges looming over him. Once people didn't draft him and he was cleared it became a bidding war. It's really not that hard to figure out but people still have to bring it up to no avail.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
After going over the cuts and final roster, Rams are about 13 or 14 mil under the cap. Plenty of room to pick up a couple bodies to fill some holes. Rams roster is not set.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Brock already makes a little over 6 million this year under the 5th year option so his agent is probably looking for more than 1-2 million dollar raise. If you look at recent DT deals of players in the same tier as Brock Tyronne Crawford and Damon Harrison are making 9 and 9.25 mil a year respectively. Brock has more career sacks than both and is just as good against the run. Also have to consider Brock is unusually young he is 25 in his 5th season and physical specimen at DT at 6'5 326. The contract Damon Harrison signed last year 5 years for $46.25 ($9.25/year) will be the starting point for negotiations. When you consider Aaron Donald making around 20 mil a year, 10 mil a year for Brocks is a tough pill to swallow

Wow. I had not realized how much DT salaries have risen in the past year. I think you're right. He will be looking for $10 million a year.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Wow. I had not realized how much DT salaries have risen in the past year. I think you're right. He will be looking for $10 million a year.

Because it is sudden, in your face pressure that you have to run from or get rid of the ball. If you run it will be right into an edge rusher.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I think we pick up a LB and one of the rookies goes on the practice squad

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i have learned how to spell "dookie" and that 4+4+2=10
not bad, i suppose.... , thanks
cwclp.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I hope we don't do something stupid and trade Benny Cunningham for a LB or safety or something like that.
I woke up grumpy from my Sunday nap.