Rams New Offensive Coordinator - Liam Coen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Who should be the next (great) Rams OC?

I will throw a surprising name in the ring, who would be brilliant and who would also give us compensatory draft choices should he get the HC job he most definitely deserves. LA would be the perfect market for him to put himself in an even larger window

oldnotdead

Legend
I would have no problems with Bieniemy as OC. He might also see how Ram coordinators are targeted each year so being a Ram OC would bring him into the spotlight. But IMO it's going to be Thomas Brown.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Who should be the next (great) Rams OC?

I will throw a surprising name in the ring, who would be brilliant and who would also give us compensatory draft choices should he get the HC job he most definitely deserves. LA would be the perfect market for him to put himself in an even larger window

I think it's too late.

View: https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1490827131261435904

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Why bring in a guy unfamiliar with McVays offense? Just hire from within or from past McVay associates.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I would like to bring in a guy with a creative run game philosophy. I think our running plays are to predictable at times and would like to see more misdirections.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was resigned yesterday. Our new OC will be Thomas Brown.
I haven’t seen anything official but that would not surprise me. He runs the west coast offense and would be able to hit the ground running but imagine the Chiefs are pulling up trees to resign him

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am content with whoever McVay picks, be it an inside or outside hire. His selections have generally been very good, on both sides of the football, which is evidenced by other teams constantly poaching them! Morris is far and away my least favourite of the bunch, but even then, I don't consider him bad, just a JAG, and say what you will, he made it to the Super Bowl.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
There are positives to both in and out of house (network) hires.
Positive to inhouse is the obvious familiarity and outside it is the fresh look at things, new ideas and perhaps a fresh take on existing concepts.
Either way our track record is pretty good

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Assistant Head Coach & RB coach Thomas Brown sure has had a stressful workload this season after losing every RB he had trained & coached they had signed this season to injury.

Seriously other than Sony Michel who came just before the trading deadline everyone else has missed mega amounts of time.

Not sure McVay/Brown will know how to act much less make the offensive calls ......having an entire full RB unit Michel/ Akers/ Henderson/ Funk all available & ready to play this Sunday? That's something new for them.:sur:

As we older humans know if you can survive Big Time Adversity & have success ...... it's a great demonstration of who just you are going into the future. Maybe they will just run the ball for most of the game & turn the game over to the defense.....:thinking:

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thomas Brown is my choice, but don't sleep on Zac Robinson and/or Wes Phillips getting looks. Either way, keep it in house.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven’t seen anything official but that would not surprise me. He runs the west coast offense and would be able to hit the ground running but imagine the Chiefs are pulling up trees to resign him
It was tweeted out yesterday about EB. Brown is just my guess.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thomas Brown is my choice, but don't sleep on Zac Robinson and/or Wes Phillips getting looks. Either way, keep it in house.
Vikings fans want KOC to take Zac as his OC.