Rams INK Connor Barwin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
YES!!!! Now lets get Rhaney all coached up at center.....

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Now this is a pick up I can get behind. Hope to see contract details soon

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1 year 6.5M. Was hoping for at least a three year deal. He has a lot of ball left in him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
1 year 6.5M. Was hoping for at least a three year deal. He has a lot of ball left in him.

I love the one year deals. Players gotta come in hot and produce for the big payday, team isn't locked into big money over time if he drops off. Guy like Barwin's high effort, but still there are good elements to those one year deals.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love the one year deals. Players gotta come in hot and produce for the big payday, team isn't locked into big money over time if he drops off. Guy like Barwin's high effort, but still there are good elements to those one year deals.

True, but on the flip side, we're taking a risk on them killing it, and leaving elsewhere the next year. I'd prefer a slight increase in pay for an extra year or two.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams might go pretty heavy on defense in this draft. That round 2 pick might be a value on edge rusher or CB, or one of the ILBs who slide out of round one who knows. Barwin's gonna give them depth so they don't go into the draft desperate, which is wise.

That's the real prob with Buffalo matching Groy's offer. Rams are real thin at center and will be still come draft day.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great signing IMO. Should provide veteran leadership for the defense and is familiar with the scheme. Whitworth will guide the offense like Barwin will do for the defense.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Rams might go pretty heavy on defense in this draft. That round 2 pick might be a value on edge rusher or CB, or one of the ILBs who slide out of round one who knows. Barwin's gonna give them depth so they don't go into the draft desperate, which is wise.

That's the real prob with Buffalo matching Groy's offer. Rams are real thin at center and will be still come draft day.

Who knows, but i'm expecting a fairly mixed bag. We are still short at WR, TE & C on the O, perhaps not as desperate as CB, LB, NT/DT & DE may appear though. jmo

Last edited: