Rams final cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Bruss, Tyler Johnson and Rochell ... per Rams website
Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

Over fucking Robinson, who can't even get open? Fucking HELL!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Maybe.

On the previous page of this thread is an article from Stu Jackson, where he lists the current Rams' roster; and it totals 53. I don't see a player that has been reported to have been cut or IR'd.

Regardless, I vote for you to be President of our Remedial Math Club.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Maybe.

On the previous page of this thread is an article from Stu Jackson, where he lists the current Rams' roster; and it totals 53. I don't see a player that has been reported to have been cut or IR'd.

Regardless, I vote for you to be President of our Remedial Math Club.

:bird:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Rams drafting has been absolutely shit the last few years.. I miss Brad Holmes.
People like to talk about Snead's T-Shirt from a couple years ago that read: "Fuck Them Picks?"

But no one ever mentions the back of that T-Shirt, which read:
"Fuck them because I have no idea what the fuck I am doing with those draft picks!!!"

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
How long before we can move players to IR with a designation to return?

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
People like to talk about Snead's T-Shirt from a couple years ago that read: "Fuck Them Picks?"

"Fuck them because I have no idea what the fuck I am doing with those draft picks!!!"
It's funny because it's true. They need to throw that scout that jumped into the pool after the Bruss pick......back into the pool.

Last edited:

Memphis Ram

Legend
How long before we can move players to IR with a designation to return?
AUGUST 30TH

Claiming period for players placed on waivers at the final roster reduction will expire at 12:00 noon, New York time.
Upon receipt of the subsequent Personnel Notice, clubs may establish a Practice Squad of 16 players. Clubs participating in the International Player Development Program may sign one additional international player to a practice player contract. No club, including the player’s prior club, will be permitted to sign a player to a practice player contract until all clubs have received simultaneous notification via the above Personnel Notice that such player’s prior NFL player contract has been terminated via the waiver system.
Beginning at 4:00 p.m., New York time, any player placed on Reserve/Injured, Reserve/Non- Football Injury or Illness, or Practice Squad; Injured during the regular season or postseason, may be designated for return later in the season, subject to the applicable procedures.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I am really stewing over Tyler Johnson and Kier Thomas being cut over Robinson and Mathis. Thomas was our best pass rusher this preseason, and Mathis has been hurt. I've already made my thoughts about Robinson clear, but Tyler Johnson is younger, a better route runner, just a better receiver.

Bruss, I can handle. Rochell is fine. But I'm kinda pissed about some of the other decisions.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Lot's of moves yet to be made. Think Mathis is headed to the practice squad when they sign a Kicker

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vet kicker options are dwinding as Will Lutz was traded to the Broncos & Nick Folk to the Titans. Let's hope the QB coming in is, anybody but John Wolford.
I always wanted to be a Ram ~ Wentz

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto

They worry too much about the damn draft house, draft hype videos, and gimmicks than drafting actual football players at times or scouting, I'm more than sure.

Looks like a lot of scouts are nerdy IT guys, not football guys.