Rams cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Really kind of shocked by that I thought he was good. Hopefully they get him on the PS at least.
His last couple games, were just meh. I thought Hatfield played stronger. I think we may also be looking at the waiver wire.

If Darian is released by Broncos, he may slide into FS with Joyner rotating back to Nickel.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His last couple games, were just meh. I thought Hatfield played stronger. I think we may also be looking at the waiver wire.

If D.
Mentioned in the other cuts thread for the rest of the league rumors are we're interested in TJ Ward who was just let go by Denver.

Ram65

Legend
Surprised the Rams released Jordan this early if they want him on the PS.

He was close in coverage but, not in control to make a play this past game. Good Luck.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
This is the first cut that surprised me. I noticed two TEs that the Rams may want instead of Harkey; Gavin Escobar and Bryce Williams. Also Matt Barkley may be a good pickup for a 3rd QB to stash on the PS.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I was hoping that Williams would get reps at RT. I think Donnal would have been fine, but we haven't seen him. If we don't get better, then we will be in trouble.
There is a reason that DW was not seen much in RT but primary LT....he can not play RT well enough to be our swing OT.....however he is a good back up for ONE OL post LT & that's not a bad thing DW has won a MRP!
Also for the record I think Eldrenkamp is the long term answer at Center so we could scratch that off the list but the rest of the line as we've all seen could use some depth and replacements/successors.
100% correct in addition he is also a good swing OG we get a 3 post interior OL'er from the Kromer clan to build our future OL on ....he's a keeper!
I like Williams upside. He is really young still. Donnal maybe gets better. I get what your saying. I know it is a weakness in depth right now as well.Makes sense , but so does CB ?
Darrell Williams IMO is not a weak LT reserve. Many may be have his performances @ RT stuck in their brain cells We should count our lucky stars that Kromer is a "deep thinker" & figured out DW strengths & his weaknesses.
DW is a fine technician who is built for the LT post.
Surprised the Rams released Jordan this early if they want him on the PS.He was close in coverage but, not in control to make a play this past game. Good Luck.
I had him as a cut a few weeks back no better than any WWC by the end of this day has no ball skills .
Wtf who's going to be our dime? I really liked Jordan he was our 4th best CB.
Our Nickels & Dimes will not come from the outside corner unit. Wade has been using safeties all TC & pre season long in those positions. Wade could go with only 4 boundary corners. NRC/ Johnson/ Webster/ (Peterson/Hatfield). Wade utilized Johnson, Lamarcus Joyner, Blake Countess in the Nickle & Dimes with Cody Davis in control of the FS post.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
It's a possibility. But where does Ward play? Moe plays SS. Do you move him back to FS?
Rams will need to release a big salary cap starter in order to haul in Ward. Rams have moths & silverfish in the salary cap pantry

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
That site is still active? I dont even have it bookmarked on this computer, havent been there in years.
Say Rams Talk into your phone and it's the first thing that pops up.

Like I said, good for a laugh.
There are still some old posters on there that come up with good information and it's a good one stop shop for RamBills links to all the Rams articles out there.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Sam Rogers needs another year in the weight room, I'm guessing. PS candidate for sure. Maybe a reason they didn't showcase him that much in preseason, so no one would want to take him?