Rams cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You guys

Really kind of shocked by that I thought he was good.
not me...lol...too slow ole buddy
I'm guessing he was taking a friendly shot at a certain poster that loves speed and a high sparq score, plus seems to value rams busts more than the better players still in the roster.
I believe SPARQ also incorporates size in weight and height...cause it should be easier to run fast and jump high at a smaller size....so NO shakier ryan wasn't one of my FAV's.....LOL...hell....if anyone really knows me...I got a thing against guys that are too small...hence, never understood how a fullback was gonna be a lead blocker and he looks smaller than Gurley...anyhoots

no real surprises....Hatfield is from out here....and after he whiffed on Hundley at the goalline, I figured he was finished.

I'd ask Whitfield about his buddy from Cinnci...I'd check up on Alex Boone....that Center from the Ravens, Zuttah ....just to see...

I'm still wondering...what the hell are you gonna do with 10 LB's????

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys

not me...lol...too slow ole buddy
I believe SPARQ also incorporates size in weight and height...cause it should be easier to run fast and jump high at a smaller size....so NO shakier ryan wasn't one of my FAV's.....LOL...hell....if anyone really knows me...I got a thing against guys that are too small...hence, never understood how a fullback was gonna be a lead blocker and he looks smaller than Gurley...anyhoots

no real surprises....Hatfield is from out here....and after he whiffed on Hundley at the goalline, I figured he was finished.

I'd ask Whitfield about his buddy from Cinnci...I'd check up on Alex Boone....that Center from the Ravens, Zuttah ....just to see...

I'm still wondering...what the hell are you gonna do with 10 LB's????
You homer bastids should know that short fast guys aren't in my wheelhouse....We better freakin fix the cut-Brian Quick-move that we made...dammit McVAY, fix that shyte!
~LACHAMP46

fearsomefour

Legend
Yes. I'm sure we will PS Eldrenkamp, if he makes it, and he played well enough, but Blythe was better. Our biggest need is at RT/RG.
Amen to that.
I am amusing the team will be looking to add someone as right now there is no enterior depth. The plan may be to find a RT off another cut and Blythe backs up all three inside positions.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I know we'll see an OL or two be added via waivers. But what are your thoughts on a Shilique Calhoun? Former third round pick had a season ending injury last year. Possibly upgrade to our LB room?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I know we'll see an OL or two be added via waivers. But what are your thoughts on a Shilique Calhoun? Former third round pick had a season ending injury last year. Possibly upgrade to our LB room?

More of an outside guy than inside guy, so do they like him better than Price? I'm sure if Wade likes him, he'll have a shot, but their first waiver claim most likely an OL and again, we are just assuming they will claim somebody, but nobody truly knows.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Playing inside and outside is much different for him, anyway.

Have you seen him try to cover somebody outside?

I can't explain it but he sucks as a cornerback, sucks as a free safety but looks okay in the slot.

We saw last when he was given a shot on the outside during preseason. He was bad.

Never liked the idea of him moving to FS because of his inability to cover downfield and his style of tackling--it works closer to the LOS/middle of the field, in traffic, but I cringe at the idea of him having to tackle downfield in space. He's liable to be bouncing off guys if he doesn't wrap--and that's if he doesn't knock himself out!

The irony is that he was the highest rated cover corner in the slot last season. THATS what he was drafted to do.