Rams Cuts - Who's Next?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrankenRam

Starter
Couldn't possibly disagree more with the first sentence: Cunningham has been a fantastic third-down back. And for Pead to actually outplay Cunningham/Mason/Watts, he has to actually make it onto the field. He has simply not done that, and I doubt he ever will.

Like I said, Watts has taken Pead's job as a gunner, and Cunningham, Mason, Watts, and even Stacy are far above Pead on the depth chart. Makes all kinds of sense to cut Pead.

I've never understood the love that Pead gets. Talk about the proverbial 'bust'.

iced

nah he wasn't - he was demoted in the preseason for something off the field... can't remember if it was being late to meetings or missing the team flight

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Anyone think that the RAMS want to keep Wells and JLong as long as possible just to keep people guessing about their draft and FA plans?

If Wells and/or JLong are starters for us this year, I will be extremely disappointed.

Give me 5 perfectly average but always healthy O-linemen and I'd be thrilled!

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Still wonder why Barnes or Jones weren't put in for at least a game or two at the end of the year when we were already eliminated.
Yes this makes no sense, just like not starting Gilbert or Keenum and then cutting them. Makes absolutely no sense.