Rams cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Willie

Starter
Havenstien will go thru some growing pains. But I think he's gonna be a very good player. He "gets it".

Put his heart and work ethic into our LT and they would be impressive. But until Robinso figures out how to PREPARE as a professional, he will continue to struggle.
Was it written somewhere or do you have insight into GRob's preparation deficiencies?

FRO

Legend
Ill take Barnes over Wells at least.

Most of us only have a few preseason games to go by. I am one of those that doesn't belive Barnes did much to separate himself from Jones and Rahney. I don't think any of the 3 are terrible, but none of them look to be above average either.
Unless Barnes continues to develop this year, he clearly isn't the long term answer at the position from what I've seen.

However. I would still take a healthy Barnes playing with 2 arms than a one armed Wells.
I think all three were backup quality. Rhaney showed upside and has made me more comfortable with our OG depth.

FRO

Legend
So I guess we just wasted a 5th round pick next year for Battle? That really sucks.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think all three were backup quality. Rhaney showed upside and has made me more comfortable with our OG depth.
I thought so as well.
I was surprised to find out that Jones is still eligible for the practice squad. If he makes it through waivers.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can we get a comprehensive list?
I'm at work, have no data, can't surf the whole thread

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Our practice squad should be stacked this year, then. Worse things have happened. I expect Bryant and Battle to get through. We'll see about LTP.

fearsomefour

Legend
If we lose the 5th we spent for battle that makes the FO moronic frankly.
Doesn't make much sense to cut Battle. Maybe he will end up on the practice squad where he could very well get snatched up by some other team.
Cutting Trinca Pasat just goes to show how little preseason performance/stats can matter sometimes.
I am sure he will land somewhere else. Unless there was no other interest I am not sure why a Dlineman would come to St. Louis as an underrated FA.

fearsomefour

Legend
Our practice squad should be stacked this year, then. Worse things have happened. I expect Bryant and Battle to get through. We'll see about LTP.
PS....LTP, Battle, Bryant and I would pick up Sims the QB from the Cardinals as well.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If we lose the 5th we spent for battle that makes the FO moronic frankly.
Doesn't make much sense to cut Battle. Maybe he will end up on the practice squad where he could very well get snatched up by some other team.
Cutting Trinca Pasat just goes to show how little preseason performance/stats can matter sometimes.
I am sure he will land somewhere else. Unless there was no other interest I am not sure why a Dlineman would come to St. Louis as an underrated FA.
It has to be due to the fact that Williams surprised and played so well.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Can we get a comprehensive list?
I'm at work, have no data, can't surf the whole thread
LTP
Christian Bryant
Battle
Washington
Bayer
Blake
Malcolm Brown
Justice Cunningham
AD9
Marcus Forston
Montell Garner
Jacob Hagen
Ifedi
Jones
Zack Laskey
Longarce
Marshall McFadden
McGee
Trovon Reed
Danny Rodriguez

Jo-Lonn got his contract terminated, Watts to the IR.