Rams@Cardinals Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
60% completion percentage.
111.25 QB Rating.
2 Touchdowns.
8.9 yards per completion.
*W*
55 yards removed from his stat line (rushing and passing) due to O-line penalties.

Yeah, we should clearly pick some damn nits about how he played tonight.
That 8.9 per completion, is something many say he doesn't have the arm for.
6-3 as a starter is nice as well.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
These guys will be the death of me..Just when they have almost convinced me that they're going to give a game away, they play the Lazarus card !!! Rams might well have blown them out except for the BAD penalties...Can't wait for the Cards fans to blame it on Palmer getting waxed by a "cheap hit"..When in doubt, blame the dirty old meanie Rams...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
BTW, did anyone else lose their crap over our two challenges? If we didn't pull this one out, Fisher would have some splainin to do. ;)

I'm thinking someone in the booth upstairs will have some 'splainin' to do to Fisher.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The safety play of Mo A and Cody D has been a nice surprise.

Aaron Donald changes games

We are 3-1 with Gurley not having broken out yet.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
BTW, did anyone else lose their crap over our two challenges? If we didn't pull this one out, Fisher would have some splainin to do. ;)

Not really
If anything would have been to blame for that loss it have been those stupid penalties at the end

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Show us this on Sunday, Rams fans !!!

Military jet aircraft take-off from aircraft carrier with afterburner at 50 ft (130 dB).

I work with equipment that is louder. Just saying. but I get it. :)[/QUOTE]

I took white noise bursts for 8 years and have 15% of my hearing left...Suffice it to say, having a conversation with me is not real pleasant for people that haven't encountered my kind of hearing loss...130 dbs is dangerous stuff to uncovered ears...

Dolpho

UDFA
Keenum played fine today, take away those two horrible penalties and he would have played very well. With absolutely no running game he came through and so did the defense and special teams.

I'd love to see some QB running plays mixed in for the next game.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't read my posts then. It's as simple as that. I summed up my thoughts on the game and my thoughts going into next week. Deal with it.

This is the Celebration thread, not the "summing up our thoughts and picking apart all the things that went wrong thread." It baffles me why some of you don't get that.

Q729

Legend
Guys guys!! Can you believe we have 12 other games to get just 4 more wins to get to 7-9? I'm pinching myself!!
Don't get ahead of ourselves! One game at a time, my friend. Yes, I know. Cliche, but true. On second thought, go nuts. What's a celebration thread for?!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Last year's Rams would have won maybe one of the last three games. This team is different dudes.

Oh and I won $100 dolla..!!!! Party bitches!!!!

2d353677b3e6d31851db0fb943369872

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Can't hate on Keenum after this game. He was good. I'll save it for next week.
Even though he missed some relatively easy throws, I have to admit he kept firing his six shooter until the very end. I'll take 18-30; 266yds; 2 TDs every game. No picks right? The OC needs to get Todd or even Bennie going.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not really. He gets that call from upstairs, and at least one of them could have gone either way.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That 8.9 per completion, is something many say he doesn't have the arm for.
6-3 as a starter is nice as well.
Celebration thread! But how much did Quicks YAC contribute to that amazing number? Oh a whole 2.0? Case played a very good game but it wasn't all him it was a team effort!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really. He gets that call from upstairs, and at least one of them could have gone either way.
He needs to change the person he relies on because it's a constant thing we challenge plays that the TV shows us we obviously shouldn't.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
This is the Celebration thread, not the "summing up our thoughts and picking apart all the things that went wrong thread." It baffles me why some of you don't get that.

I know

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The past 3 weeks, teams have made us beat them through the air.
......and we have.

Not many people thought we could win with Gurley averaging less than 3 yds a game. (Today it was a whopping 1.7 ypc)

The defense has certainly helped as well.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whom ever is upstairs needs to look a little harder because neither play was close . It didn't matter today but it could've. The worst part is not being able to make a challenge the rest of the game .