Rams@Cardinals Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Say what you want about Keemun but I think he is doing a great job as a leader. Might not have the physical talent but he's got heart and plays with fire.

The best part is that Goff is seeing this from the sideline. Hopefully Keenum's passion will rub off on him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3cdbc26c01074dc5870a01c6c87c9dbd.png
I'll say what I said in the GDT and then go on to celebrating the victory:

My big problem with him is he's so damned inconsistent! He'll make a good pass to Quick that he beats the 2 defenders on and gets a TD. He'll make a tight throw to Britt in traffic. Then he'll miss a wide open receiver 3 or 4 passes in a row that just shouldn't be missed. He makes some great plays and is a big time competitor! But he screws up stuff that he shouldn't as much as he makes good plays.

Good game Rams!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clearly the reason we won is about half way through the 4th I got tired of listening to the game and turned off the volume and put this CD on.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can go to bed a happy Rams fan ... Interesting factoid Rams are 3-0 in playing the late game ... Let's hope they keep that slot despite it ruining my sleep pattern

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Qualifiers?

QUALIFIERS?

Y'all are celebrating with QUALIFIERS?

GTFO of my celebration thread.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolute top notch away win that against a divisional rival. Keep it up boys.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
3-1 feels nice

We still need to get that red flag away from Coach though.

Case Keenum has a lot of heart and Brian Quick is an NFL receiver

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are finding ways to win the games they used to lose . 3-1 after the 49ers game is a great feeling . Plus no major injuries. Can't ask for much more than that .

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't forget boys. We're 2-1 in the nfc west. The division games could mean something later this season

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
EPIC win!!!!!!! I bet ESPN has them at #22 this week in the Power Rankings......:rolllaugh:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
60% completion percentage.
111.25 QB Rating.
2 Touchdowns.
8.9 yards per completion.
*W*
55 yards removed from his stat line (rushing and passing) due to O-line penalties.

Yeah, we should clearly pick some damn nits about how he played tonight.
Case played with so much heart tonight. He's gonna miss some big plays but he is gonna go through the fire for his team. That's what I like. I may hate him next week but he has been a breath of fresh air this last two weeks

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some comments from ESPN:

The Rams beat the Cardinals 17-13 to improve to 3-1 and stand atop the NFC West (tied with the Seahawks, but holding tiebreaker due to Week 2 win over Seattle). The ViewFromVegas is the Rams were the biggest underdogs of NFL Week 4 as they did it as 9.5-point underdogs and +360 on the money line. - Dave Tuley
-------------
The Cardinals' offense struggled again in a 17-13 loss to the St. Louis Rams, scoring just one touchdown. The issues that plagued the Sunday were extensions of what hindered Arizona in Buffalo. But Arizona enters a short week, now, with quarterback Carson Palmer in the concussion protocol. - Josh Weinfuss
-----------
The Rams are 3-1, still in first place in the NFC West after having beaten the presumed top two teams in their division. Their defense forced five turnovers today and has dominated these last three games. But the offense continues to get better -- and that's with Todd Gurley still not having a signature breakout game. Coliseum should be crazy this Sunday. - Alden Gonzalez