Rams@Cardinals Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Keenum's sure making it harder for Goff to start. Ahh well, it'll make him better prepared

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
The two best plays I have ever seen Keenum make get called back and we still win. Hell ya!

Glad the rams are learning to win these type of games. There were mistakes, but who cares because they came up big when they needed to and thats how you win games.

Suck it Arians

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
3-1

tumblr_myfgoz0LYU1qedb29o1_500.gif

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I know it's not popular opinion but I'm really liking Keenums progress this season. I see him getting better and more confident each game. He really balled out on some plays today like that long run and some beautiful scrambles. I still don't trust Quick despite the TD's but have to admit he's looking better than his preseason performance. We've got to do something about Gurley, got to keep improving each week.

Q729

Legend
3-1 feels nice

We still need to get that red flag away from Coach though.

Case Keenum has a lot of heart and Brian Quick is an NFL receiver
I think Fisher figures the extra time they have to think about stuff justs fucks with their heads so he says to hell with the timeouts.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Clearly the reason we won is about half way through the 4th I got tired of listening to the game and turned off the volume and put this CD on.

Best song to play drums on ....live this beat is out of this world as a drummer!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Great game.
Fun as hell to watch.
We had AZ reeling most of the day. Our offense moved the ball fairly well. If not for 2 ill-timed penalties, we have more points
Our defense brought a big hammer to AZ today and beat the shit out of the cards
1st place. 2-1 in our division.
I'm a very happy Ram fan at the moment.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crazy wonderful time to be a Rams fan!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out! Going to the Bills game next Sunday with my daughter for her first Rams game! whooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo! GO RAMS!