Rams@Cardinals Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry no more honesty! Case you're the best around!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
3-1 feels nice

We still need to get that red flag away from Coach though.

Case Keenum has a lot of heart and Brian Quick is an NFL receiver

I wouldnt be surprised if Fisher used the challenges as extended time outs, to try and calm the guys down and get refocused.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Reddit is making this a thing.

View: https://gfycat.com/PossibleLonelyFinnishspitz

I gotta say, I wasn't overly optimistic about this one. Thought it would be a classic Fisher game where the team had a great opportunity to get ahead and then squandered it, but they didn't.

The challenges were bad, G-Rob had a rough game, and Gurley is still struggling to get going because there is no where to run. The defense is inconsistent and some of the penalties are just stupid.

That said, the offense as a whole is improving and the defense is making tons of negative plays for opposing offenses. Plus, special teams is off the charts good right now.

3-1 and top of division feels good.

Back Jlack

UDFA
Name
Back Jlack
Really glad to see BQ making plays, could it be that it is HIM, that is our savior at WR???? Keenum plays his heart out and gotta love him for that and wish him the best but I just don't see the Rams making a deep superbowl run with him at qb, now is not the time to worry, its time to celebrate!!!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
[ms are 3-1, still in first place in the NFC West after having beaten the presumed top two teams in their division. Their defense forced five turnovers today and has dominated these last three games. But the offense continues to get better -- and that's with Todd Gurley still not having a signature breakout game. Coliseum should be crazy this Sunday. - Alden Gonzalez
[/QUOTE]
freak yes!
what a gutsy game ... the coliseum will be ROCKING Sunday

Show us this on Sunday, Rams fans !!!

Military jet aircraft take-off from aircraft carrier with afterburner at 50 ft (130 dB).

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Bills up next

Considering the Bills beat up on Arizona last week, beating them next week will be even more of an accomplishment for us. I'm hoping to see our D Line eat Incognito's lunch.

Gurley has been struggling behind a weak run blocking OL thus far, but he still has over 200 more yards than he had after the Rams first 4 games of last season, ... now it's time to get him unleashed, if adjustments must be made, make it happen. I do like that they are now finding him open in the passing game, opens up another dimension for our offense. jmo.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Guys guys!! Can you believe we have 12 other games to get just 4 more wins to get to 7-9? I'm pinching myself!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Reddit is making this a thing.

View: https://gfycat.com/PossibleLonelyFinnishspitz

I gotta say, I wasn't overly optimistic about this one. Thought it would be a classic Fisher game where the team had a great opportunity to get ahead and then squandered it, but they didn't.

The challenges were bad, G-Rob had a rough game, and Gurley is still struggling to get going because there is no where to run. The defense is inconsistent and some of the penalties are just stupid.

That said, the offense as a whole is improving and the defense is making tons of negative plays for opposing offenses. Plus, special teams is off the charts good right now.

3-1 and top of division feels good.

Horns down baby.. :)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
3cdbc26c01074dc5870a01c6c87c9dbd.png
IF it weren't for those two BIG Penalties on his two BIG plays the Score might have been "34-13"!! Keenum has got Balls!!(y)(y)

I feel like Dancin'!!

Dancing Ape.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW, did anyone else lose their shit over our two challenges? If we didn't pull this one out, Fisher would have some splainin to do. ;)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
[ms are 3-1, still in first place in the NFC West after having beaten the presumed top two teams in their division. Their defense forced five turnovers today and has dominated these last three games. But the offense continues to get better -- and that's with Todd Gurley still not having a signature breakout game. Coliseum should be crazy this Sunday. - Alden Gonzalez

Show us this on Sunday, Rams fans !!!

Military jet aircraft take-off from aircraft carrier with afterburner at 50 ft (130 dB).

[/QUOTE]

I work with equipment that is louder. Just saying. but I get it. :)