RAMS BEAT SEAHAWKS VICTORY THREAD BABY!!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Mebbe but don't you dare forget the Dynamic Duo of Pat Thomas and Rod Perry. Both of 'em were kinda small and all but they could cover and tackle as well.
Just sayin'

~ArkyRamsFan~
What about Leroy Irvin and Rod Perry?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Final quick note, I still hope we somehow keep Brown and Reynolds.
I think those two are written off. They're good as gone, barring one of them taking a very team friendly deal. JJ is probably gone too, depends on what they really think of Rapp as to whether he's in the mix in terms of trying hard to lock him up. If they do lock him up they probably need to trade Rapp IMO.

But Williams and Floyd are the priority right now to my eye at least. Floyd is a straight badass in this scheme so maybe they get it done who knows. And Williams probably needs to be paid to keep from being poached as RFA.

I love how annoyed Aikman was during the broadcast about Wilson not taking the 1on1 :LOL: he kept saying “if irvin was one on one I would go there!”
Aikman has been pissin me off lately. He's a good analyst IMO but going on about how they weren't throwing to Metcalf and then the cameras cutting to the kid acting like got wronged because he had half a step or whatever and where was the ball was getting under my skin.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was my favourite moment. Havenstein gets out of Brown’s way and flattens the Seahawks player at the same time.
One idiot Seattle fan was crying about holding. Just told him to watch how they blocked AD for every snap and come back to complain about holding.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Aikman has been pissin me off lately. He's a good analyst IMO but going on about how they weren't throwing to Metcalf and then the cameras cutting to the kid acting like got wronged because he had half a step or whatever and where was the ball was getting under my skin.

Oh I loved it, the angst from both of them put a smile on my face lol

Psycho_X

Legend
I think those two are written off. They're good as gone, barring one of them taking a very team friendly deal. JJ is probably gone too, depends on what they really think of Rapp as to whether he's in the mix in terms of trying hard to lock him up. If they do lock him up they probably need to trade Rapp IMO.

But Williams and Floyd are the priority right now to my eye at least. Floyd is a straight badass in this scheme so maybe they get it done who knows. And Williams probably needs to be paid to keep from being poached as RFA.

Williams and Floyd probably priced themselves out of here yesterday lol. Hopefully they can work out some fancy book work to keep them but will be tough. But at least all of these players leaving are showing strong to elite level play in big games so they can land huge contracts to at least get us draft picks the next year after. The effect of being a good roster I suppose.

I judge Aikman on how much he sounds like he's had a stroke during the game. And last night he was full on stroke mode towards the end. Rambling and stuttering through his sentences. Have to wonder if there is some CTE creeping its ugly head with him lately as it has gotten worse.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love how annoyed Aikman was during the broadcast about Wilson not taking the 1on1 :LOL: he kept saying “if irvin was one on one I would go there!”

why didn't buck ask him if he would go there if deion sanders was covering him.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I just checked for fun, this is our first 23-16 win since.....? Yep, that's right.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bizarre they are for sure. It's just absolutely insane that JR's performance isn't higher rated. Shows the limits of their rating system.
They only grade targets I believe. So if you're locking down a receiver it does almost nothing gradewise. Which is stupid

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
If Williams is a rfa and a team offers a 1st for him...he's gone. I know I would make that trade in a heartbeat.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Williams and Floyd probably priced themselves out of here yesterday lol.
Williams is a restricted free agent. They'll be able to hold onto him. Floyd though is likely long gone.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know right, sneaky under the radar. If we beat the bucs, saints lose to falcons, and seattle beats az next week we will be the #1 seed...crazy

edit: aww wait...forgot about the Packers:rolleyes:
Still right behind them though!