RAMS BEAT SEAHAWKS VICTORY THREAD BABY!!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams defense played great yesterday. Ramsey totally shut down Metcalf (very impressive), Floyd was great, Williams was great. And Russell Wilson was running away from Aaron Donald (and into everyone else) all day. The offense did what they had to do to win. Jamaal Adams blitzed a lot... he's a good player, and he got Goff on that one play, but did anyone notice how quickly Goff was getting the ball off when they blitzed? McVay and Goff definitely had it worked out this week. Go Rams! First place!... NFC West (I know technically they're not in first place, but I'll take it!).

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Williams and Floyd probably priced themselves out of here yesterday lol. Hopefully they can work out some fancy book work to keep them but will be tough. But at least all of these players leaving are showing strong to elite level play in big games so they can land huge contracts to at least get us draft picks the next year after. The effect of being a good roster I suppose.

I judge Aikman on how much he sounds like he's had a stroke during the game. And last night he was full on stroke mode towards the end. Rambling and stuttering through his sentences. Have to wonder if there is some CTE creeping its ugly head with him lately as it has gotten worse.

Good news is that Williams will just be an RFA after this year, so as long as we put a 1st round tender on him, should be good

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Adams hurt his right shoulder/arm early in the game. He didn't want the Rams to know it though. Or they'd send blockers at him harder. He was hurt. And I'm glad.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's interesting that most reposnses to this Rams win is about what RW did or didn't do. Not so much about what the Rams allowed him to do...

I hope it stays that way.

When we beat the Cards, let them talk about Murray having a bit of a sophomore slump. When we beat the Bucs, let it be about Brady slipping. When the power rankings come out, let us be around 15... I'm fine with all of it.

Because THIS team is built to win in the post-season and the only time we've lost is when we've emptied the clip into our foot. We win even if the offense is meh.

This may be the first season that I don't really care if they talk about us in the media. I just want to see us go DEEP into the playoffs and bring home that Lombardi!!!

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Thats a great stat, and we've got after Russell pretty well in recent years so its not surprising. We have a good plan to bottle him up and get him on the ground which isnt easy. We have a lot of division games coming up and control our own destiny. I think Kyler will be a tougher matchup for us due to his speed which is on an entirely different level than Russell. But with how dominant our D is this year, and the fact that Ramsey will shut down DHop when we play them, I give us a legit shot to win the west if our offense can put up points.

We rush him differently than others do. The edge rushers get upfield to create the pocket while the DTs try to penetrate. If the DTs get pushed to the outside to create a lane for Wilson, our DEs twist inside like a stunt. So many of those sacks over the years are clean up sacks after the pocket collapses and he literally runs into guys.

I've been SHOCKED that other teams don't rush him the same way and let him do all that garbage against them. We did this under Fisher and have kept that basic strategy and it's worked.

Sometimes we forget to use it against other scrambling QBs, but we seem to remember against Kyler Murray so far. Running QBs are a bit different and we struggle b/c our DEs don't twist fast enough if the lane opens up and they just sprint forward. Against running QBs, our inside defenders need to just collapse the pocket and not penetrate as much as that creates lanes.

I really hope this or better is how we play the rest of the way. No more shooting ourselves in the foot.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
How the HELL does Jalen Ramsey's performance yesterday only rate a 55.2???

I guess the PFF system doesn't give much credit for pretty much erasing the other team's best WR ... good lord.

If JR only got a 55.2, I wonder how dirty they did AD...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Williams is a restricted free agent. They'll be able to hold onto him. Floyd though is likely long gone.
Highly likely that the Rams will end up signing Darious Williams First-round tender with a right of first refusal and compensation of one first-round draft selection, a one-year salary contract paying him somewhere between $4.5 million to $5 million for his services.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Day two of shit talking hag fans in the office!

1605636118468.jpeg