RAMS BEAT SEAHAWKS VICTORY THREAD BABY!!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
If Kupp catches a game winning TD pass and Zuerlein makes a FG he almost never misses McVay would be 7 - 0 against Seattle

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Williams was definitely baiting Wilson the way he played those interceptions.
Earlier in the week I commented how I hope the Rams put Ramsey on Metcalf all day.
Whilst Williams (and Floyd) will get the chunk of defensive glory, our two best defensive players made ways for others.
Donald and Ramsey played well.
The fact that the Seahawks hardly looked at Metcalf says a lot about Ramsey.
I hope that Floyd keeps it up.
Both he and Williams are making big noise.

Goff on form.
Brockers and Hill getting sacks.
Defense is stingy in the second half.

Final quick note, I still hope we somehow keep Brown and Reynolds.
Brown is good when he runs head on. He stutters a bit when he looks for change of direction, which isn't his strength sometimes.
I'm pretty sure the younger backs look up to him.

When we can play like we did today then we can beat anyone in the league.
Great game.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Man that game felt good! It had that "never in doubt" feeling in the fourth quarter. We own Russ! It's so beautiful. Gonna be a good week of sports media!

Last edited:

TXRams86

The Infamous
"The Seahawks dropped their second straight game, getting bullied by the Los Angeles Rams, 23-16. For the first time this season, Wilson looked mortal, throwing two INTs, zero TDs and just 248 yards. "

That's not something I ever imagined someone writing about the Rams. We're a finesse team, right? The defense has been re-writing the narrative on our team and you love to see it.

fearsomefour

Legend
The interior of the Rams OL had a very good game particularly Corbett and Blythe in the run game.
They kept running what I call combo blocks. They would fire off in a double team then one guy, usually Corbett, would peel off and pick off a LB. it was very well executed and effective yesterday.
Boom stepped up off the bench.
I would lock up Staley now.
Give him a nice raise and tell him, no, you can’t interview for HC jobs.
He has been great given the questions at LB for the Rams D.
Overcame bad ST play and a big injury.
McVay seems to have Cheatin Pete’s number.
Great team win.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Every time we beat the Seahawks it feels glorious!

What a game by Williams and the boys on D!

I used to enjoy it when the Seahawks played the Rams. Now it’s the most stressful game for me. I’ve seen Wilson pull off late comebacks too often to feel comfortable with any close leads

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Cameron DaSilva/Mon, November 16, 2020

3338954c72ba6df4ae6f9dcec99261c2

The Los Angeles Rams faced their toughest test of the season on Sunday, and they passed it with flying colors. They beat the division-leading Seahawks 23-16, but the game wasn’t as close as the score indicates.

The Rams led for most of the afternoon thanks to yet another stellar performance from the defense, holding Russell Wilson to only 248 passes without a touchdown and picking him off twice.

Here are the studs and duds from Los Angeles’ statement win in Week 10, led by a pair of outstanding cornerbacks.

Stud: Darious Williams
b3a74036aca0fecbe4ea178089dc513e

There may not have been a better player on the field at SoFi Stadium than Darious Williams on Sunday. He caught as many passes from Russell Wilson as DK Metcalf did, picking off the Seahawks quarterback twice – both of which were phenomenal plays. He also broke up a few other passes, one of which was in the end zone as Williams leapt and fully extended to knock a potential touchdown pass away. Quarterbacks don’t have many options when attacking the Rams secondary because Williams has become an absolute stud opposite Jalen Ramsey. He always seems to make opponents pay when they target him, which is the mark of a great cornerback. Williams could be on his way to a Pro Bowl selection this season.

Stud: Jalen Ramsey
33496a27a4895a1568c604a43d33b7be

There was no bigger matchup in Week 10 than Ramsey against DK Metcalf. Except, it wasn’t much of a battle at all. Metcalf caught two passes for 28 yards, both of which came against zone coverage. Ramsey didn’t allow a single catch to Metcalf and his coverage was so good that Wilson didn’t target his big receiver until the end of the third quarter. Ramsey has lived up to his contract thus far and played lights out for the Rams. Shutting down Metcalf is no easy task considering how dominant he’s been this season, but Ramsey stepped up to the occasion and held him in check.

Stud: Leonard Floyd
62c541ff711774f398b83d0d59eea0f5

There were a lot of skeptics when the Rams signed Floyd to a one-year, $10 million contract, which was fully guaranteed. His sack totals were decreasing by the year, recording just three sacks last season for the Bears. Well on Sunday, he had three sacks, recovered a fumble and hit the quarterback five times. He also had a team-high six pressures, according to ESPN

View: https://twitter.com/LindseyThiry/status/1328188422444429312
, which is always impressive when you play on the same defense as Aaron Donald. He now has seven sacks on the year, which matches a career-high, and we’re only nine games into the season. It helps that Donald gets doubled more often than not, but Floyd has rounded into a quality pass rusher for the Rams. This was one of the best performances of his career.

Stud: Josh Reynolds
187254171e3f59ecff08915beb05859a

Believe it or not, but Reynolds has received more targets (27) in the last three games than Robert Woods (19) has. That’s a surprising development, but also an indication of how often Reynolds gets open for Jared Goff. On Sunday, he caught eight passes for 94 yards, seeing 10 passes thrown his way. All of those numbers are career-highs, too. He did have one drop, but Reynolds has really come on as a quality No. 3 receiver and a perfect complement to Woods and Cooper Kupp. He was the team’s best wideout on Sunday, which is saying something considering the company he keeps.

Stud: Jared Goff
66fffb242e011adb320e0121ecacd412

(AP Photo/Jae C. Hong )
After a disastrous performance against the Dolphins in Week 8, Goff was much better against the Seahawks. Though he didn’t score a touchdown, he still completed 27 of 37 passes for 302 yards and didn’t throw an interception. He moved the ball efficiently and accurately, making quality throws to all areas of the field. He only had two real misses, which were deep throws to Reynolds and Tyler Higbee – the latter of which just glanced off Higbee’s fingertips. Of his 27 completions, seven were at least 10 yards downfield, with four being at least 19 yards beyond the line. The lost fumble was disappointing, but it was a relatively clean game for the Rams quarterback.

Dud: Kai Forbath
015f99fc50d2caeef68ed140e714110b

Another week, another poor performance by a Rams kicker. Forbath made his only field goal attempt, a 23-yarder, but he missed a PAT wide left in the third quarter to keep the game within 10 points. Even his 23-yard make was barely good, just slipping inside the left upright. The Rams have Austin MacGinnis on the practice squad and it wouldn’t be a surprise to see him get a chance with Forbath looking shaky. They need to figure something out because missing at least one kick in eight of nine games is not going to get the job done.

Duds: Micah Kiser and Kenny Young
72ec94633a2a310c39795d478109185c

Kiser settled in a bit as the game went on, but he was really exposed early in this contest. On the opening drive alone, he appeared to blow a coverage on Greg Olsen’s 22-yard reception, then was blown off the ball easily on Alex Collins’ 13-yard touchdown run. He did make 12 tackles, but none were for a loss and they weren’t exactly impactful stops. The Rams need better play out of their inside linebackers, and that includes Young, too. He played 29 snaps (43%) but only made one single tackle and was hard to find on the field.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
This is possibly the best set of CBs I can ever remember the Rams having and the Safeties are pretty good too!

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Its always a great day after a Rams win especially against the Seahawks. Great job guys keep the momentum going!

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love that Floyd has matched his career best of seven sacks in a season, and it is only the 9th game.

The D is looking really strong.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Just heard this on a podcast. The last time our Rams had four straight winning seasons was 1983-1986. We are well on our way this season!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How the HELL does Jalen Ramsey's performance yesterday only rate a 55.2???

I guess the PFF system doesn't give much credit for pretty much erasing the other team's best WR ... good lord.
Their DB qb and wr grades seem very bizarre. I would guess Ramsey took a huge hit for the dpi that was out of bounds and there were some plays DK got open a bit but Wilson didn’t go to him.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Their DB qb and wr grades seem very bizarre. I would guess Ramsey took a huge hit for the dpi that was out of bounds and there were some plays DK got open a bit but Wilson didn’t go to him.

I love how annoyed Aikman was during the broadcast about Wilson not taking the 1on1 :LOL: he kept saying “if irvin was one on one I would go there!”