PREGAME Rams at Seahawks Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It would be nice if our offense can put a score or two up quickly.
I don’t want to say that’s key to stealing this one, but it sure would help.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Kupp out, next man up. I have confidence the Offense will click. Don't forget, the Rams haven't had Kupp for a month. Not like they lose him days before the game. They have known this is likely and have prepared accordingly. I think we win.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Green Bay vs Chicago is a far shittier game. Thanks for making me endure the adds on illegal streaming sites you bastids.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Rams better pound that rock and score points early and often. Gonna be a long game if we don't come out firing. Kick those Shit birds ass!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Rams win the turnover battle, they'll probably win. I can't see Stafford throwing more than 1 interception and I think Akers will be protecting the ball, since this is the first game, so I am predicting a competitive game. Hopefully, our young ballhawks in the secondary will intercept a couple of Geno's passes. Should be fun. Go Rams!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams better pound that rock and score points early and often. Gonna be a long game if we don't come out firing. Kick those Shit birds ass!
As for the game, you got a tingle in your jingle?

Ram65

Legend
Rams still need to pass the ball. That's their bread and butter. Keep the defense off-balance with the run to set up the pass.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Rams still need to pass the ball. That's their bread and butter. Keep the defense off-balance with the run to set up the pass.
I’m hoping that’s the plan. Come out strong with the run and transition to play action as appropriate. Make things easy on Staff and fun for the OL

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm really wondering about the Ram secondary. If the D' line can get pressure on Smith, that helps. Can the O' line protect Stafford? I've heard the hoopla about Tutu and I'm a fan...but it's the real deal now....SHOW UP. Finally, what about McVay...can he make necessary adjustments "in game"???

I think we have pretty even teams before the 1st snap. I think many of us are in the "wait and see" mode. Frankly I just don't know. Preseason says nothing nowadays. We know when the season starts, offenses are ahead of defenses.

WAIT AND SEE...SNAP THE BALL...AND WE'LL FIND OUT!!!

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I think the O Line is mostly figured out. Who will start at Center? Shelton or Allen? We will find out. Also we know Carrol will try and attack the left side with stunts where Jackson and Avila reside. Both young and first real game they are starting together. I think they'll do just fine.