PREGAME Rams at Seahawks Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Admittedly, I'm not optimistic about the upcoming season. However, is it a bad sign that before the first snap, your focus will be on a Left Guard.
THAT'S on offense! On defense, it's on a 3 Tech DT, named...umm...I think his last name is Donald?

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I have no idea what to think about this one. A lot of this roster is completely unknown as Rams. Lots of turnover and young players.

I believe 15 (?) rookies made the roster? Either we just had the best draft of all time, or we have a lot of holes and just need bodies....

Divisional games are always tough to win, whether as underdog or the favorite. McVay typically has the boys ready to go. We usually play the Seahawks tough. We almost beat them with Wolford and Mayfield. Stafford should be healthy now which is huge, but losing Kupp is obviously enormous. If the o-line can play well - I'm not sure it can, but we'll see - I think the Rams make this competitive.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Just for fun, could there be a “predict the Rams’ starting 22” competition?

Whoever gets the closest to the first down XI on both offence and defence wins bragging rights.

Just an idea.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Just for fun, could there be a “predict the Rams’ starting 22” competition?

Whoever gets the closest to the first down XI on both offence and defence wins bragging rights.

Just an idea.
Great idea.

Offense:
Stafford (QB)
Akers (RB)
Higbee (TE)
Jackson, Avila, Shelton, Noteboom, Havs (OL)
Nacua, VJ (WRs)
Here’s the fun part. The Rams come out running with Hopkins (TE)
then sub him out for Atwell and the bomb.

Defense:
Jones, Reeder (ILBs)
Young, Heocht (OLB/Edge)
Donald, BB3, EB4 (DL)
JJ3, Fuller, Durant, Witherspoon (DBs)

No clue who will be returning kicks.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I hate putting Noteboom at RG, and perhaps McVay is trying to lull Pete Carroll into a false sense of security, but I’ll go:

Jackson
Avila
Allen
Noteboom (sadly)
Rob
Higbee
Tutu
Van
Puka
Stafford
Cam

AD
Bobby Brown
Hoecht
Byron Young
Desjuan
Earnest Jones
ZVV
Tomlinson
JJ3
Witherspoon
Fuller

Last edited:

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Londoner:
Yeah, I’m not too excited about Noteboom starting, but it looks that way.

I notice you have Tomlinson starting over Durant. Is Durant your nickel?

I like ZVV too. I just think the Rams aren’t seeing some of these guys being quite ready. That’s why they brought in guys like Reeder, Witherspoon, and even JJ3. They know guys like Tomlinson, Durant, Kendrick,Yeast, and Lake will have to play a part in the future of that defense or else it’s back to the draft board.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Have to remember that it's a loud stadium and McVay wants his 5 starters on O Line to be able to hold their water. I think Noteboom will be fine. It's the left side I'm a little concerned about.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have to remember that it's a loud stadium and McVay wants his 5 starters on O Line to be able to hold their water. I think Noteboom will be fine. It's the left side I'm a little concerned about.
But those on the left are the stud-muffins!

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMHO this game will define our season. Yes I no its way early and with any team you expect it to get better as the season progresses. This game will answer all our questions for good or bad.