PREGAME Rams at Seahawks Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Bobby who? Jokes no good if I have no clue who you're talking about :)
Just follow the trail of posts for clue.

Trail Mix Aww GIF

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
"It's me. Your boi Bobby Evans!"

"It sure isn't me, cuz, I'm sorta dead." ~ Bobby Bonds
It’s your son.You told me if I played baseball my head might get to BIG.Now that I stopped playing my head seems to have swelled down. - Barry Bonds

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just follow the trail of posts for clue.

Trail Mix Aww GIF
That would require a degree of care I don't have. Only Bobby I can think of is Evans and I'm guessing I'm supposed to be some white knight defending him which I'm pretty sure I never did. But I guess it was funny whatever on to the shitbirds.

nighttrain

Legend
was gonna add, what a colassal find if A. Jackson is the real deal at Left Tackle, and his playing weight is 330.
train

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
was gonna add, what a colassal find if A. Jackson is the real deal at Left Tackle, and his playing weight is 330.
train
An etiquette question for you Mr Train. Is it more polite to call posts childish or idiotic? I've noticed this trend of some people while reading back thru stuff to compare Logan Bruss to Bobby Evans. That might be one of the most idiotic things I've ever read. One guy had years of bad play on tape and little or no good tape. One has had very little tape and was hurt almost the entirety of his rookie year.

We know Bobby Evans is bad we've seen it for years. Bruss very well may be bad and a bad pick. It's really early to tell at this point because he quite simply hasn't had much playing time.

So I'm curious is idiotic or childish or maybe uniformed (ignorant). I'll let you be the judge.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I am hoping for more 12 personnel with running the football being the priority and winning the game the old fashion way, controlling the football and utilizing Higbee & Atwell deep. Maybe some of the youth on defense make a few plays for the game to be possible to win.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We know Bobby Evans is bad we've seen it for years. Bruss very well may be bad and a bad pick. It's really early to tell at this point because he quite simply hasn't had much playing time.

So I'm curious is idiotic or childish or maybe uniformed (ignorant). I'll let you be the judge.
Bruss is where he needs to be. I have no issue on how they handled him this year, last year, might have been too much pressure to put in a kid being asked to be a starter for a Super Bowl winning team replacing someone like Corbett, who was so solid all the way around.

In the end, I look at Zach Thomas, the Rams poached him off the Bears practice squad as Thomas was a 6th round pick out of San Diego State. Thomas outplayed Bruss so it's like a 6th outplayed a 3rd and that is fine by me and applaud the Rams for making the right call.

nighttrain

Legend
An etiquette question for you Mr Train. Is it more polite to call posts childish or idiotic? I've noticed this trend of some people while reading back thru stuff to compare Logan Bruss to Bobby Evans. That might be one of the most idiotic things I've ever read. One guy had years of bad play on tape and little or no good tape. One has had very little tape and was hurt almost the entirety of his rookie year.

amigo, why me?
cuz I'm old? Not a good place to start, but i will say it's a bit early to call Bruss a finished product, but again that decision is McVay's and i still trust is judgement.
train

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I am hoping for more 12 personnel with running the football being the priority and winning the game the old fashion way, controlling the football and utilizing Higbee & Atwell deep. Maybe some of the youth on defense make a few plays for the game to be possible to win.
I fully expect this week one. Gonna be a lotta run heavy sets with max protection play action coming off the same looks.

We were a real good “empty” team in 2021 but until more depth is developed at receiver and the line shows it can block with 5, we are gonna see a lot of passing concepts with only 2 or 3 guys running routes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
amigo, why me?
cuz I'm old? Not a good place to start, but i will say it's a bit early to call Bruss a finished product, but again that decision is McVay's and i still trust is judgement.
train
Because you've advised me on replying to people in the past. Nothing to do with age my friend.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bruss is where he needs to be. I have no issue on how they handled him this year, last year, might have been too much pressure to put in a kid being asked to be a starter for a Super Bowl winning team replacing someone like Corbett, who was so solid all the way around.

In the end, I look at Zach Thomas, the Rams poached him off the Bears practice squad as Thomas was a 6th round pick out of San Diego State. Thomas outplayed Bruss so it's like a 6th outplayed a 3rd and that is fine by me and applaud the Rams for making the right call.
I agree, just see a lot of people saying he's the same as Evans and he's a bust and all this shit. He very well may end up with that title but to call him one now is just not intelligent.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only advice I'm qualified to give, "Remember we're all Rams Fans", so best to cut too much slack than not enough."

peace
train
Cut slack to fans but not players like the site rules say got it. I find it best to ignore people most of the time they aren't worth the waste of keystrokes but sometimes reading stupid gets the best of me.