Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Wichman and Barnes are a complete liability. They are absolutely horrible when it comes to pass pro and communicating with each other. You can't tell be Wichman is better than any other lineman we have.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
No crap!!!

Some guys are just so...

Emotional???

I'm glad you can't see me right now

image.jpeg

jap

Legend
That was Johnny's 26th inside the opponents' 20-yard line this season, which I believe leads the NFL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Barnes is getting whooped on every play. Maybe he should be deactivated during the game? :rolleyes:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get it.....We need 8 yards for a 1st down, so we throw it 5 yards and have to punt. I have been seeing this for so many years I can't count.

Rams77

Starter
How could the coaching staff not see that Barnes and Wichmann were horrible in the offseason? Why do we have to wait untilWeek12 to realize this?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I was really pleasantly surprised by Wichman's play last year. I think he's better than what we're seeing.