Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good thing we only needed one yard from Gurley on that pass play..

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
U can't be serious?
Like a heart attack. The line was a strength last year down the stretch. Obviously it's changed this year. I don't think a young guy like Wichman has magically forgotten how to play or reverted his skill. Could be the guys around him (Barnes, Havenstein) are struggling and he's over-compensating as a result.

Or, god we suck, I hate them cut them all blah blah blah. I guess we only have two speeds around here.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Bench Kendricks now please! He's not clutch and never will be. 6 years in and doing that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There’s the first INT off a receiver’s hands. I wonder how many more we’ll see? I expect one off Cooper’s hands today.

lockdnram21

Legend
Like a heart attack. The line was a strength last year down the stretch. Obviously it's changed this year. I don't think a young guy like Wichman has magically forgotten how to play or reverted his skill. Could be the guys around him (Barnes, Havenstein) are struggling and he's over-compensating as a result.

Or, god we suck, I hate them cut them all blah blah blah. I guess we only have two speeds around here.
I disagree on that note... The line got bad as year went on...

FRO

Legend
Rams need a new TE. Kendricks is a decent player, but his brick hands has cost too many opportunities.