Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Went to the game, and one thing I can say is this: Goff got let down by his receivers big time. I mean BIG TIME.

Other than catching that long bomb against the Pats' second stringers, Britt was brutal, and Kendricks is solely responsible for one of Goff's interceptions.

Defense was OK... held for 3 when lots of other teams would have given the Pats 7. But they were on the field almost the entire game.

1st half stats came up on the scoreboard, and the Rams had 25 yards of total offense.

25 yards.

Total offense.

One 1st-down.

Aaron Donald has to be sick of this.

McDonald remains a beast. You need to extend him this offseason - I don't care how well Alexander has played, McD singlehandedly probably prevented an additional 8 points or so.

Joyner played pretty well and lays the wood when he tackles.

My friend who I went with and knows nothing about the Rams had a few observations:

"Who the hell is #18? He's terrible.

"You're right, that's a hold by 73.

"That little dude just put a shot on Blount (regarding Joyner)."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hold Kroenke liable for this fiasco. It is his team. Extending Fish means I am out until something changes. I am not going to support a team where both the head coach and the owner have their collective heads so far up their butts they think all that brown is really just tasty chocolate. I am done losing and acting like it's ok. It's been too many years. Fish and Kroenke have lost the players' respect, and mine too.
I feel the same way you do, OreganRamFan, I am seriously considering, Retiring from the Boards after this Mess of a game!!
kick-in-the-gut.gif

**The Coach's didn't have the Team prepared or have a good scheme in place!
kick-in-the-gut.gif

** The O-line Couldn't Block or Protect!
kick-in-the-gut.gif

** The WR's couldn't Catch Shit! ( Britt should have taken the Damn gloves Off!)
kick-in-the-gut.gif

** The D-line couldn't get enough pressure on Brady!
kick-in-the-gut.gif

** The "D" could tackle for S-H-I-T!! ( " Especially Alexander!!")
kick-in-the-gut.gif

** The only player that Did-His-Job was Hekker!!
emogie1.gif

** Fisher must have Alzheimer's or something 1st he didn't know who the Pat's RB's where, and then he couldn't Find His Own Red Flag!! EMBARRISSING!!
kick-in-the-gut.gif

Mr Asshat.png

Anyway, If I do decide to follow through and "Officially Retire from ROD" I Post it later today! I'm still thinking about it!
SICKSICK.gif

Drinking.gif

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

So this team is basically "C" average? Man...that has mediocrity written allover...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I feel the same way you do, OreganRamFan, I am seriously considering, Retiring from the Boards after this Mess of a game!!
Oh no you don't Dave
icare.gif
....we're sticking through this together, what doesn't kill you:lifting::boxing:.....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh no you don't Dave
icare.gif
....we're sticking through this together, what doesn't kill you:lifting::boxing:.....
Thanks for the inspiring thoughts Champs!! But Have no Fear! After I posted I read, At the Top of Today's Sticky's, @RamFan503 comments in his "Blast from the Past and reminder of Mission statement" and I'm all re-invigorated!! Just a temporary moment of depression!(y):D

No way will you get my Hard earned ROD$$$$ that easy flv!!(y) You'll have to Win it back!!:mrburnsevil: ( Read my above statement to LACHAMP46!)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I feel the same way you do, OreganRamFan, I am seriously considering, Retiring from the Boards after this Mess of a game!!View attachment 17915
**The Coach's didn't have the Team prepared or have a good scheme in place!View attachment 17915
** The O-line Couldn't Block or Protect!View attachment 17915
** The WR's couldn't Catch crap! ( Britt should have taken the Damn gloves Off!)View attachment 17915
** The D-line couldn't get enough pressure on Brady!View attachment 17915
** The "D" could tackle for S-H-I-T!! ( " Especially Alexander!!")View attachment 17915
** The only player that Did-His-Job was Hekker!!View attachment 17916
** Fisher must have Alzheimer's or something 1st he didn't know who the Pat's RB's where, and then he couldn't Find His Own Red Flag!! EMBARRISSING!!View attachment 17915
View attachment 17918

Anyway, If I do decide to follow through and "Officially Retire from ROD" I Post it later today! I'm still thinking about it!
View attachment 17919

View attachment 17917
That Baldwin Gif is a keeper. I had to save it

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I feel the same way you do, OreganRamFan, I am seriously considering, Retiring from the Boards after this Mess of a game!!View attachment 17915
**The Coach's didn't have the Team prepared or have a good scheme in place!View attachment 17915
** The O-line Couldn't Block or Protect!View attachment 17915
** The WR's couldn't Catch crap! ( Britt should have taken the Damn gloves Off!)View attachment 17915
** The D-line couldn't get enough pressure on Brady!View attachment 17915
** The "D" could tackle for S-H-I-T!! ( " Especially Alexander!!")View attachment 17915
** The only player that Did-His-Job was Hekker!!View attachment 17916
** Fisher must have Alzheimer's or something 1st he didn't know who the Pat's RB's where, and then he couldn't Find His Own Red Flag!! EMBARRISSING!!View attachment 17915
View attachment 17918

View attachment 17919

View attachment 17917
You can't go anywhere Dave. You're stuck with us.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Anyone still think Britt should be back next year?
Read every post....don't know why some don't like the GDT....I love the remarks....it is, what it is....

Yeah, Britt should return....for a 1 year deal, maybe 2 with front loaded money....Other than Quick, I don't think we have a "real" receiver....that can win on every play...like Britt. If we draft one pretty high, then that's another story.

I only saw the 1st half of the game...listened to MJD & DeMarco on the radio....really surprised by the offensive line....just really watched them...and seriously, I think we DO have some talent. Couple of thoughts...I'll share later...but, and this is only a quick thought, lets move G-Rob to RT....If he starts the holding/missing blocks/lazy effort over there we can cut him...But I'm starting him OVER Havenstein...That's another thing...what's up with guys on the team getting worse in their 2nd year here? First the RB's....now linemen??? Guards....hmmm....too much to think about...Center...draft a serious one...2nd round....and replace Barnes asap. Keep him on team as a backup....But I wanna replace the OG's....but not too soon. I'd rather focus on the corners(2)...and a LB (I'd love to put Foster from Bama with Tree)....a DE...that all he does is rush the passer....and a developmental FS....5th OT 6th rounder....just some thoughts...and continue to find wr's & rb's in udfa....seriously....

I'm seriously considering that Snead & his scouts don't recognize fringe NFL talent. Easy to find a Aaron Donald...tougher to find a TJ Mac...but some of these 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounders....IDK