Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's Game Day!

1476419-980x.jpg

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
One game a year we win when nobody sees it coming....today gentlemen?

Come on Rams!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't care at this point in the season if Rams loose this game. I just want to see Rams D knock the snot out of Bady's cheating arrogant azz.!:dizzy::deadhorse::mrburnsevil:

The fix is in. League office and owners have already decided who they want in the SB= Pats vs Cowpokes.

I expect bad and one sided officiating. Any Ram that gets close to Brady gets a flag. Donald and Quinn get held every play and get no calls. Pats 3rd and long, Brady will toss a 25 yd pass and get PI on the Rams secondary for a new set of downs.

Rams win 24-17:help:

Replay of SB vs Pats one sided officiating.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's Time for the Rams to remember the past and Kick some A$$! Do what ever it takes!
kick-in-the-gut.gif

Billboard.gif

Shark-Donald-attack.gif

" Donald needs to do what he does Best!
Adam-Vinatieri.jpg

Don't forget the Kick that gave the Cheatriots there 1st SB Win!
hurt them.jpg

Put the Hurt to them!
rams-pats1.jpg

We have a New QB who can do it!
test tb's knee.jpg

Brady's got a Bum Knee, Test it!
stuff the run.jpg

We must stuff there run game!
run.jpg

We have a New RB that can do things, if we can block for him!

A bit of Trivia for you, in case you haven't heard it! The Patriot's over the Last 10 Seasons, in week #13, are 1-8-1 against the Spread!! I have already bet accordingly!!
GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Im stoked this game is actually televised in my area, but im pretty sure this ones gonna be hard to watch like last week.

Robert

Rookie
At this point any game where we can see progress from Goff is a win in my book. would like to see some cooper Mike thomas and higbee play some more as well

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just heard Rams inactives for today's game. Tavon Austin, Robert Quinn, Roger Saffold.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Not sure I will regret it, with Scotch, no odor, no hangover, but again the moderate consumption of alcohol can be enjoyable, but @den-the-coach does not recommend that abstaining individuals should commence consuming alcohol to benefit their health. Consuming alcohol more than moderately increases the risk of both short and long-term harm to health. I also encourage you to consult national consumer information websites on the health risks and benefits of drinking.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I don't expect a win, but hope to see Goff continue to improve, and the defense not get torched. If we can keep it close, I will be happy. Can't get excited anymore. Sad that I just hope we keep it close.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow those injury/inactives are brutal. I'm becoming more and more certain we need a DE with one of our first couple picks next year.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Brady with a booger in his nose on the pre-game closeup, is that a good sign for us?