Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Stupid announcers don't even worry about an injured Ram. Just go on with their miscellaneous story.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
How is it we are always covered but they have someone wide open every freaking play. Sigh

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Had to change my avatar from Todd Gurley, to a guy that's a Ram's legend....

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This Boras idiot needs to go. Our O can't even get open because the Pats are just waiting at the end of our routes.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
One thing I like is how Quick has stepped up today..Dude has been the best WR today on the Rams.

Yup, fully agree!
Yet Mock Shit on ROD says cut Quick and Britt. Yet sign a suspended often injured Jeffrey. Get over that draft and we missed out love Jeffrey is now a bust,too. Don't like it we'll see next season and beyond. He cheated! Move on!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trade Goff while you can and get some lineman and receivers like you should have done to begin with.

That would definitely be a Fisher move. Always good to have WRs with nobody to throw to them. Let's trade a #1 overall pick at the most valuable position so we can grab players at one of the least valuable positions.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Deacon is waiting for the Vent thread,,,,,

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup, fully agree!
Yet Mock crap on ROD says cut Quick and Britt. Yet sign a suspended often injured Jeffrey. Get over that draft and we missed out love Jeffrey is now a bust,too. Don't like it we'll see next season and beyond. He cheated! Move on!

LOL

I want whatever you're on.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Add insult to injury they take our game off and you can't watch it on NFL ticket cuz it's a national game.
FU Fox!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HA...is the game over? They just cut to the freakin Lions vs Saints game! How pathetic..*smh

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Thank goodness Fox took the game off the air from me. Now I don't have to watch more of the suckiness. Ha!

Rams77

Starter
Can't wait for the Jeff Fisher Show tomorrow lol. D'Marco Farr interviews him and asks him the most hands off questions related to football. Lol. There is so much laughing and giggling between the two of them after a loss it makes me sick lol.