Rams at Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Rams management is so stupid they have a former basketball player in his 50s playing in their secondary.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, it was his fault that his arm was hit while in the throwing motion..He should have know that was coming....:poop:

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Havenstein is awful this year. I suspect it's because of the injury he had before the season started. But every pass play the right side of the line cannot hold up. I think it's hilarious people are so quick to bash G-Rob when, in reality, the pressure pretty consistently comes up the gut or from the right side of the line. Might have been Kendrick's assignment on that one, but my comment still stands.

Havenstein is bad and I agree it is probably due to injury. All the more reason to bench him. Let him try and heal for next year and next man up. They couldn't be worse than Havenstein. Barnes will never be the answer at center either.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Barnes abused on 1st down.
ROFL You're amazing @woofwoofmo Barnes was horrible on the play everybody said it but you choose to single me out with a thumbs down. The line has not been good today go ahead and throw me another disagree! You're clicking that button doesn't change the fact that our line has been bad today.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's all because of the move . What a joke .

RAMBUSH

Starter
I tell ya, the game is not on in my area. i might be glad, it's hard to read it on here. woe is me. GO RAMS!!!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Havenstein is awful this year. I suspect it's because of the injury he had before the season started.
Yep can go back to the decision to just insert Hav back as the starter with zero reps and reshuffle the line, totally destroying the line's jelling all preseason. But either way it likely wouldn't have made a difference.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
all right guys.. here we go.. all we need is for the offence to man up!!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm not trying to pile on Robinson - but you see where he gave up on that when he thought he'd pushed Chris Long out of the play? Chris Long didn't give up on it and got a pressure as a result.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm not trying to pile on Robinson - but you see where he gave up on that when he thought he'd pushed Chris Long out of the play? Chris Long didn't give up on it and got a pressure as a result.

What are you talking about? Robinson stayed in the play until someone levelled him from behind.