PREGAME Rams at Giants - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The only way we lose this game is through complacency.

We’re so close to the playoffs that I can’t see our coaches and senior players letting standards slip now.
Yeah, that's always one of the outliers hat's always in play every week for every team...Don't fall for it, guys...Srike early and often and PLEASE, enough with the late game cardiac shit, I'm on the wrong side of 70 for much of this shit...GGGGOOOOO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
..... enough with the late game cardiac shit, I'm on the wrong side of 70 for much of this shit...GGGGOOOOO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's keep the blood pressure to a minimum - for all of our health!! :woozy2:
GO RAMS!

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Rams will be at full strength. They should get out to an early lead and then should lay it on. Pour it on. Put them away and put an exclamation on the victory. Go Rams.

jaffej

UDFA
Longtime reader, infrequent poster here

Anyone going to the game tomorrow? I was going to go with my fiancé but she bailed on me at the last minute. I know there’s a Rams tailgate at MetLife based on previous experiences, but curious if anyone else from here will be in attendance.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

:weary:

The Rams have a league-high 11 field goals missed. How much of a concern is that, given what’s on the line for the team?

It is certainly a concern for the Rams as they’ve already made a move at kicker this season, waiving the veteran Brett Maher before signing Lucas Havrisik off the Cleveland Browns practice squad. Yet, since arriving, the 24-year-old has been an improvement over Maher, as he’s only missed five field goals in eight games, with all of those coming from 40 yards or more.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I suspect our season will end due to missed field goals in a tight game. Hopefully not this weekend though. :explode1:

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I suspect our season will end due to missed field goals in a tight game. Hopefully not this weekend though. :explode1:

If this game is close enough for a missed field goal to matter than we don't deserve anything tbh. Giants are complete ass, as long as we run the damn ball we should beat them by 10+ IMO.

I'm more worried about that god awful satanic field fucking one of our guys knees...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yep...that was last week for me! *flexes ~ @Merlin
You old timers are tough dudes!

KFO8or7ZLtE7eQy7.jpg:large

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If this game is close enough for a missed field goal to matter than we don't deserve anything tbh. Giants are complete ass, as long as we run the damn ball we should beat them by 10+ IMO.

I'm more worried about that god awful satanic field fucking one of our guys knees...
I don't expect it to be close for the record. But in this league the talent is ballpark enough to where a key guy or three playing lights out can make a team completely different. For that weekend.

So there's room for it to be close if they get an over his head game from their new signal caller. He is capable of those for sure. Also of course our secondary has been iffy, though I expect a big game from them.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Rushing defense yards allowed, seems much improved lately:
- 2023 season (all 15 games): allowed 105 yds/g average

- 1st 9 games, rushing allowed: 122 yds/g
- 2023, last 6 games rushing allowed: 80 yds/g

If you remove Baltimore from this equation, the last 5 wins, def allowed 70 yds/g
That is impressive.

oldnotdead

Legend
The Rams would have to give the game away to lose this one. If the Rams simply execute and don't make stupid mistakes then they win this one going away. Just keep DK on the bench. His mistakes can be a killer in a game like this.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rushing defense yards allowed, seems much improved lately:
- 2023 season (all 15 games): allowed 105 yds/g average

- 1st 9 games, rushing allowed: 122 yds/g
- 2023, last 6 games rushing allowed: 80 yds/g

If you remove Baltimore from this equation, the last 5 wins, def allowed 70 yds/g
That is impressive.
Probably part of the reason we've been smoked deep more often of late too. I think Morris has been busy optimizing what he has and making his adjustments. If he can find that right mix in these last couple games watch the fuck out.