PREGAME Rams at Giants - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
i hope we don't look ahead to 40 whinners and lose to the guyants.
I don't think that happens. I do think that both QBs are running threats to a degree. They see something that is covered and take off...like that guy for the Commode.s.

Unlike the Commode.s they have a decent enough defense that at times can be pretty good. As long as Rams win the turnover battle and play their game they shouldn't get trapped.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I don't think that happens. I do think that both QBs are running threats to a degree. They see something that is covered and take off...like that guy for the Commode.s.

Unlike the Commode.s they have a decent enough defense that at times can be pretty good. As long as Rams win the turnover battle and play their game they shouldn't get trapped.
Be prepared to contain the pocket like you do against AZ and all is good. Taylor isn't good enough to beat anyone in the pocket...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Looks like we are getting Tyrod Taylor as the Giants starting QB. Wanted Devito to start cuz he sucks more, but we'll just beat Taylor into the ground as well hahaha

View: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10102661-tommy-devito-to-remain-benched-as-tyrod-taylor-is-qb1-vs-rams-says-giants-hc-daboll

So this happened?

1703705165215.png

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
With the exception of a few players, everyone of the players and coaches will play this game to earn a future in the NFL.

Almost all of them always play with an uncertain future.

These Giants will be playing like it is their Super Bowl.

Thinking otherwise will not have a favorable outcome.

No reason to look past the Giants. Season all but over if the team does then so what.

GO RAMS!!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Feels like the key is to minimize mistakes in a game like this. If we don’t have a glaringly negative turnover differential, we should be in decent shape.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Giants blitz 43.5% of their defensive snaps, second only to Minnesota. So Stafford has to be on his game, but sadly for the Giants he's on quite the roll.

Also the Giants cannot stop the run for shit. And as one would expect based on that they're bottom third in redzone. And sadly for the Giants we have Williams on a roll as well.

Oh and they can't score for shit. Usually. So I think the only way the Rams lose this game is if they play like ass. If they come out and win in the trenches the way they should this should be a blowout win.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Giants blitz 43.5% of their defensive snaps, second only to Minnesota. So Stafford has to be on his game, but sadly for the Giants he's on quite the roll.

Also the Giants cannot stop the run for shit. And as one would expect based on that they're bottom third in redzone. And sadly for the Giants we have Williams on a roll as well.

Oh and they can't score for shit. Usually. So I think the only way the Rams lose this game is if they play like ass. If they come out and win in the trenches the way they should this should be a blowout win.
This, every bit of it
Thibodeaux is finally showing what folks thought he'd be. Their D can be a little dangerous, force some mistakes, but like you said they can be run on. Cant lie, Im a little worried about this one

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
One thing that concerns me is that the Rams do not perform well in away cold weather games. If the game was played in Los Angeles then it's a big win I think. Outside in late December in the elements? Things get weird in those situations.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing that concerns me is that the Rams do not perform well in away cold weather games. If the game was played in Los Angeles then it's a big win I think. Outside in late December in the elements? Things get weird in those situations.
Current forecast is like 45 degrees. They'll be fine.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This, every bit of it
Thibodeaux is finally showing what folks thought he'd be. Their D can be a little dangerous, force some mistakes, but like you said they can be run on. Cant lie, Im a little worried about this one
I think the Rams are a real live dog for the playoffs. They should win this comfortably. If not, I gotta rethink them going into San Francisco lol

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I trust McVay and his staff with the extra days to plan. I can’t see them losing this game. I expect a run heavy game plan. No need to risk Stafford getting killed. Dexter Lawrence has been a beast up the middle at nose tackle. He had 7.5 sacks last season and is at 4.5 sacks this year but he’s been very disruptive inside.

Quick passes and a lot of running. Should do the trick.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
The Giants are hot garbage. No way McVay is looking past this game, but this should be and likely will be a blowout victory.

The Giants don't do anything well. In any phase.

JYB

Starter
This could be a very tough game...PUT THAT DOWN!!! I think the Rams win but the Giants are a good defense but they begin to wear down in the 4th because they can't be consistent on offense.

If Taylor is the starter he can definitely keep plays alive and cause breakdowns in the secondary and then we have the worry of over the top plays which we know the Ram secondary is prone to give up. We also know the secondary can tighten up inside the red zone...and that's a good thing.

At this point I'm feeling a win of like 20-13.
Taylor likes to chuck it deep, which is what scares me against this defense.