Quick out for season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Things going from Bad to worse. Losing Both Jake Long, and Now Quick for the Season. But at least we do have good depth at the WR position!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
After losses like this I usually stay off the board trying to adhere to the old saying "if you don't have anything good to say...............then don't " especially if your words can't rectify aany problesms. I see little good from yesterday to focus upon , don't have any idea why we are so cursed with injury ,but I will watch and hope ,it's what i do.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I won't be one of them.

This injury bothers me more than the Jake Long injury. I figured we'd be moving on from Jake sooner or later, possibly at the end of this season even if he made it to the end healthy. But Quick is a guy we were counting on going forward, and he made gigantic strides forward this season. Really feel for the guy.
Couldn't agree more with your comments. Brian Quick, has become the one guy on this team, who I have watched, and pulled for since the day he got here. And for this to happen in a season where he was proving the "doubters" wrong, just makes it even harder to take.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
and the hits just keep on coming,,, I am sure it won't be long before we start to see the comments about "just cut him", he's another bust".
I hope not.
Tough break for Quick and the fans. He was become a Star on this team.
At least we know what we have in Quick. There must be some relief k owing he could be the wr we've been waiting for. I'm proud of the kid. He's played with fire and heart all season so far.

lockdnram21

Legend
Things going from Bad to worse. Losing Both Jake Long, and Now Quick for the Season. But at least we do have good depth at the WR position!
No we dont all we have is Quick and Britt. The rest cant get open to save their life

ram007

Starter
I wish Brian Quick a speedy recovery.

On the other spectrum, Quick took 3 years to develop. Now, after showing true promise for a handful of games, he is out for season. This is the reason, in 21st century NFL, i hate to wait 3 years for a player to develop. One year i get it. But 3 years on a low rookie salary if the player takes time to develop, you gotta pay him or lose him after 3/4 years. This is what bothers me about Fisher's model. Great for the player. Sucks for the team and fans.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Couldn't agree more with your comments. Brian Quick, has become the one guy on this team, who I have watched, and pulled for since the day he got here. And for this to happen in a season where he was proving the "doubters" wrong, just makes it even harder to take.
Time for Britt to step in for his protégé and rough up some cb's. Looks like Cook may get an even more expanded role in the passing game. Especially if we're going to have to resort to 3 step drops.
Still hoping for good news on Saffold.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quick will be back next year. Tough break, since he was just coming into his own. Hopefully he will come back full of confidence from this year, and be even better next year. Too bad it might be the last year of his four-year deal and we may lose him. Imagine how good he might have been if he had Brees or Brady throwing to him. Oh well... now we get a chance to see what Bailey and Austin and Britt can do. One last question... think they might bring Pettis back?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Well now we can see if Bailey is going to be any good or not. And I'm thinking we resign Austin Pettis? At least we have some depth.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Plain and simple, this team is fucking cursed. This whole season has been just a sick joke, fuck.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I am REALLY hurting for Quick. I am expecting him do do his rehab and really come on next year.

Do they bring up Wylie or Boone? Bring back Pettis?

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I would imagine that they sign Pettis back? Seems likely now. That being said, it is time for the other WR's to step up and show what they're made of. But with our OC, I expect to see Tavon get 7 carries up the middle this week.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Hah, okay we get it. God hates the Rams. Can we stop getting fucked by every single thing we could get fucked by now?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I wish Brian Quick a speedy recovery.

On the other spectrum, Quick took 3 years to develop. Now, after showing true promise for a handful of games, he is out for season. This is the reason, in 21st century NFL, i hate to wait 3 years for a player to develop. One year i get it. But 3 years on a low rookie salary if the player takes time to develop, you gotta pay him or lose him after 3/4 years. This is what bothers me about Fisher's model. Great for the player. Sucks for the team and fans.

What you're calling for, hardly any drafted player would get a chance.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
This is terrible. He was doing so great, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He's going to come back better and stronger for it though. This is a huge blow to our offense.