Quick out for season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FFS - do we need to hire a witch doctor?
images

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
It's ok guys, we drafted a WR in the first round last year I'm sure he'll step up

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a really bad injury.

Hopefully, the Rams will give Tavon some more use in Quick's absence at WR and he'll step up...or Stedman.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Not good the kid was starting to get it,and now this.Wish him a full recovery and ready to go next year.

there was 2 drops. the 3rd down drop and the touchdown drop. he was only counted for 2 drops on the whole season

I still counted 3, as drops are subjective I'll go off my own count rather than someone else's. Anyway my original point wasn't the subjective counting of drops, it was that D Thomas looked far better than Quick in his second year. Quick has improved massively on his second year and full credit to him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
WTF. I been working all day. Seriously? Done for the season?
I figured J.Long was done and Rodger was being glued back together today but Quick....man.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I told you all that building the Dome on top of a Native American Burial Ground was a bad idea! Why didn't any of you believe me?!?!?!

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
there was 2 drops. the 3rd down drop and the touchdown drop. he was only counted for 2 drops on the whole season

Thanks for the update. Please provide more specifics.... Game, Quarter, Down etc. of the drops.

Thanks