Quick out for season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Can-my-day-get-any-worse--641.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Wow.

We. Are. Snakebit.

Just when the light goes on for the guy, when he really starts producing, this happens.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Wow.. I thought it might be a few weeks but not the season.. Britt is the Number 1 now I guess.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Wells was back on the sideline yesterday, with a brace on his elbow. He was working on snapping the ball in shotgun, so I would guess, he will be fine. There was not much point in putting him back in a game in the 4th qtr, and an even better opportunity to get Jones a few reps, in a game that was already determined.

Wells, btw, was the ONLY one of the injured players, (prior to Davis getting hurt) that came back out of the locker room after leaving the field.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
and the hits just keep on coming,,, I am sure it won't be long before we start to see the comments about "just cut him", he's another bust".

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
This news sucks, he was coming into his own it seemed. Well, next man up. Who is it going to be? Here is a chance for Bailey maybe to elevate his game.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The return of Austin Pettis?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-brian-quick-expected-to-miss-rest-of-season/

Rams receiver Brian Quick expected to miss rest of season
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 27, 2014

brianquick.jpeg
AP

The news keeps getting worse for the Rams.

In addition to losing left tackle Jake Long for the season, the Rams are expected to lose receiverBrian Quick as well. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Quick has a dislocated shoulder and torn rotator cuff and is likely done for the season.

This is a big blow: Quick is leading the Rams with 375 receiving yards and has been the closest thing the St. Louis offense has had to a big-play threat in the passing game this year.

Sunday’s loss to the Chiefs dropped the Rams to 2-5 and the schedule doesn’t get any easier: The Rams’ next four games are at San Francisco, at Arizona, home against the Broncos and at San Diego.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
and the hits just keep on coming,,, I am sure it won't be long before we start to see the comments about "just cut him", he's another bust".

I won't be one of them.

This injury bothers me more than the Jake Long injury. I figured we'd be moving on from Jake sooner or later, possibly at the end of this season even if he made it to the end healthy. But Quick is a guy we were counting on going forward, and he made gigantic strides forward this season. Really feel for the guy.