QB’s like Daniel Jones, what do you do?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Yes I believe he'll slot above Goff & Stafford (because of injury) and Cousins.
I cringe when I see run first QBs (Jackson, Fields, Mahomes, etc). Jones is currently a run first QB. Allen is close and needs to change.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Mahomes IS NOT a run first QB! But I'm with you on those glorified RBs who pass

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't want the Rams to re-sign Goff so I'm sure my stance on this one will be even more obvious

oldnotdead

Legend
Jones is a mediocre QB, i.e. he's a backup talent with only one decent season. The Giants have a lot of picks this year. That said their first round pick is 25, but in combo with other picks they could easily move into if not above the middle of the round. History has shown they can get a good QB in that range.

Time to tell Jones he has no leverage and move on in the draft. A good rookie QB can play as well or better than Jones has played. Jones is a mediocre RPO QB who hasn't mastered the more complex multi-read progressions of the NFL. Even without his contract demands it would be time to move on from this backup level QB.

Or they can get into the Jimmy G sweepstakes.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I cringe when I see run first QBs (Jackson, Fields, Mahomes, etc). Jones is currently a run first QB. Allen is close and needs to change.
I don't believe is run first QB, in fact, I believe he waits before taking off. The question for Jones though will be consistency in the pocket plus how he handles the added pressures of the salary. Also the Giants needs to add some weapons on the outside, however, I do believe they are a team on the rise.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Listening to the Aaron Rogers trade to The J.E.T.S. I want it to happen just for the reason of chAnge .

Looking back at history,would be a cool place for his ending of career.Would be excellent to have him out of the NFC.
Just hope it’s not a bunch of draft picks. The Hags got so much for Russell Wilson that will hurt The Rams.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just to add the Hacket OC of Jets will be a good fit. Sort of funny the coaching circle. Rams OC & GB’s HC. The Jets HC & his Bro.

I still have an eye on Jimmy G & SF on what happens to both.

Add what the Hags OC did & now outside the division in Carolina & more of Mcvay’s coaching tree.