Possible Narrative the next two weeks - Rams not deserving of SB Birth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
giphy.gif

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Not me. It's manufactured outrage, and that's what life is about now in the social media age. Everyone HAS to pick a side and fight to the death over it. I'm just glad I'm older now and have access to good weed. It's the sweet spot of life coupled with a magic elixir.

I mean, who wants to be this guy, really?

giphy.gif

Life is too short to get your panties in a wad... right? I realized that out about 3 years ago after my dad passed.

jacktheripper85

Starter
If I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he never viewed the picture, but he has some producer that hates him and set him up ha.

They all hate him at that station since he retired and then came back a short time later. Especially Esiason. It was actually pretty funny listening to the FAN the next day because all the other shows on there were making fun of him.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Which happened first, the chicken or the egg?

Prosector or defense attorney?

Goff facemask or DPI on NRC?
(Life is pretty sweet right now waking up each morning and realizing our LA Rams are in SB53).

Hmmmm. :deadhorse:
[GALLERY=media, 332]Screenshot_20190124-104304~2 by BatteringRambo posted Jan 24, 2019 at 10:48 AM[/GALLERY]

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Not me. It's manufactured outrage, and that's what life is about now in the social media age. Everyone HAS to pick a side and fight to the death over it. I'm just glad I'm older now and have access to good weed. It's the sweet spot of life coupled with a magic elixir.

I mean, who wants to be this guy, really?

giphy.gif

This is true

I turned 46 and decided to stop struggling and decided to actually enjoy my life - sold the ranch and moved to the beach — Part of the transformation was cutting alcohol out of my system and I actually cut down tremendously on the THC now that I can get high quality CBD here in Santa Barbara - sometimes i don’t want to hang with the high from THC but the CBD gives me everything I need to maintain a healthy balance.
For the firsr time in my life I don’t give a fuck.
I am starting to observe a lot more and react a lot less

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
If I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he never viewed the picture, but he has some producer that hates him and set him up ha.

He could have googled it in about 2 seconds. No mercy for the unjustifiable reporting of made up bull. Where is his integrity?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Eventually (soon, probably), somebody is gonna unpack this whole game and itemize every single penalty both teams committed that went uncalled. I'd do it, but I really just don't give a crap anymore. The bottom line - and not enough ppl in the sports media are actually saying it - is that you can't just pick one foul and say it cost the game. Because in reality, any foul from the 1st quarter on could:

a) impact the final score via possession change or another chance to score
b) change the course of play throughout the game (situational playcalling)

It's just DISINGENUOUS to say that the last uncalled foul was the only foul that counts.
Is it the 19th burrito you ate in a row that made you sick, or should you have not eaten 18 before it?

I think I saw something on Twitter that someone went through the game play by play and the no-calls were 24 in favor of the Saints and 3 in favor of the Rams.

There was even pics of each no-call.