Possible Narrative the next two weeks - Rams not deserving of SB Birth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

poLARizing

UDFA
Tuned in a radio station on my way to work and the person on says Rams should feel illegitimate for representing NFC and thinks Pats will blow them out.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yeah, I'm all ready getting angry with this. It's all I heard on the radio this morning too

fearsomefour

Legend
This will be all we hear.
A story on tv about the Rams will likely lead with video of the non PI call.
That said only a fool would believe that calls means NE will or won't do anything.

socalrams90

Starter
We have been getting hated on since the bears game. People don’t want to give us our due.

Every week theres a new narrative to discredit us but here we are. Rather be on this side.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah there are idiot fans saying they are skipping the SB because of that narrative. One of them is Harry Connick Jr Lol. Screw 'em! I skipped a few SB's when the Cheatriots were playing. Gotta watch this one though!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who cares, the Saints didn't either by getting out played at home and relying on the ref's to continually bail them out. They didn't get one call sorry but not sorry I won't feel bad for them.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I refuse to listen to those clowns on NFL network so I put on ESPN this morning for the first time in over a year only hear them say is everything okay with
Tom Gurley. I turned my TV off immediately and got on the computer where I get my Ram news from.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Because the game was 9 seconds long and that was the only play?

K then.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Honestly, who cares. Haters are going to hate. If they don't want to watch the game, then don't. Most of the hate is probably coming from Saints, Seahawks, and Whiner fans. As a Rams fan, I will not apologize for the game and what happened towards the end of regulation. Asshole Face should apologize for his arrogant/stupid play calling at the end.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
We know the truth, we deserve to be there, the team knows that, so fuck all the noise, I don't care

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep that is the narrative. Wingo and Kellerman are the only two that brought up the facemask on the previous drive for us that likely leads to a TD.

The thing that irks me is that there was so much more than that. Saints had the whistle all day until that play - this should be easy for everyone to understand with the 7 to 3 penalty discrepancy coupled with how many missed calls on the Saints there were.

Unfortunately I guess I care too much about what people think, but I'm sure this will blow over at some point.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
We have been getting hated on since the bears game. People don’t want to give us our due.

Every week theres a new narrative to discredit us but here we are. Rather be on this side.

I'm not sure how or why we seem to be disliked.
We don't have any dirty players to put a negative side to this team. Perhaps Peters has made a few rash decisions, but what this team has done in two seasons is remarkable.

Actually, I kinda like people hating on us. Screw 'em.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only way we kill this narative is by going out and putting a 50-0 ass whooping on the pats ... and whether we like to like to admit brady and bill are too good so its not gonna happen ... ill take the Superbowl with an asterisk the pats have 5 with one and it hasn't hurt them at all

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's okay after crushing the Patriots the Los Angeles Rams will be the best illegitimate Super Bowl Champions in history.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Here in Houston they played a clip of a bar party that had minimal reaction after the GWFG. Then they went on some shtick on how the Rams don't have long tenured fans, and anyone now is a bandwagoner after game 4 this year.

But they didnt give a rat's ass about the Saints either lol.

dang

Legend
I didn't buy into the conspiracy theory against the Rams so I am surely not going to buy into the conspiracy theory for the Rams. Bad calls are unfortunate but part of the game. If your whole game comes down to one play/one call then you didn't do what you needed to do on the other 130+ plays. Payton is a successful coach but a poor leader and that will be his undoing. I would be upset by the headset issue and any unfair noise (music, whistles, amplification) if the Rams had lost but I would ultimately have blamed it on a poor first quarter and missed opportunities to turn it around.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
They can hate all they want. I really thought after that 43 yard reception and miss play by Joyner sunk us. It should have in theory. All the Saints has to do was run the ball 3 straight times to kill the clock and have us burn our 2 timeouts leaving us with little clock left. Instead the chose to pass on first down which fell incomplete STOPPING the clock. Then on 2nd down the pitched it to Kamara for a loss of 2 yards forcing us to burn a timeout. On 3rd down the no call, again STOPPING the clock!!! That left us with a timeout when we got the ball with plenty of time left to march down the field getting into Greg’s range. Screw them!!!! They chose poorly