Poll: Which Rival do you hate the most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gun to your head and you must choose one. Who is your most hated team in the NFL?

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's a tie between SF, Seattle, and NE.

SF has always been my most hated, but for whatever reason Seattle and NE have passed them for me emotionally... slightly.

I just don't have any respect for Pete Carroll and Bill Billichick as they have both been caught cheating. That is the number one rule of sport and speaks to their integrity. No respect. None.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
SF sucks but so do the Patsies. If Wilson was more of a dick, I'd hate the Shechickens more.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
It's Seattle, for me with Cheatriots second. It's the coaches I dislike!

YankyRam

UDFA
Name
Yanky Ram
For years it was SF. Then the Seahawks hired Pete Carroll. Tough to pick just one of those two.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Although I don't actually hate them Seattle, Pete Carroll also made my desire to beat them rise closer to hatred but I have a hard time with hating it's too destructive to the person who hates to let myself get plunged into it. When Holmgren was thei coach and they played Pittsburgh in the SB I rooted for them and might have even taken an NFC West loyalty stand last year ig they hadn't been playing the Broncos ,my second(distant 2nd) team.
FWIW I thought Seattle was hosed against Pittsburgh as badly as we were against NE.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
SF 49ers. There has never been a time that I hated a team more. And that's including my formative years as a Cardinals fan.

2nd. The Arizona Cardinals. You suck for years here, you draft so poorly that the busts live on in infamy, and you have the nerve to leave US? Fuck those guys. Oh, and then you sign one of our favorite players, causing people here to become fans again like a desperate ex-wife who can't move on.

3rd NE Patriots. They cheated sure, and they deserve scorn for that. But we should have beaten them anyway, had we come to play that day. I hate the refs who basically decided that game for them.

I'm a bit surprised that a team like the Saints didn't show up in the top 5...I guess realignment and time fades the memories. That Saints defense would taunt the Rams an blitz relentlessly to kill our QB's, perhaps the foreshadowing to Bounty Gate.

Prior to realignment it was definitely the Aints. Damn I hated that team... I seem to remember them getting busted for turning the speakers up on the Rams sideline.