Poll: Which Rival do you hate the most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gun to your head and you must choose one. Who is your most hated team in the NFL?

• Total voters

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Definitely the niners.

Not gonna lie, I rooted a bit for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl once they made it there obviously, just because they bring respect to the NFC west and everyone had their heads so far up Peyton's ass that I was getting tired of everyone praising him so damn much.

Also, both the niners and Seahawks have people I can't stand (Crabtree, Boldin, Kaepernick, Sherman, etc.) but the niners have way more of those people. Wilson is respectable and a good dude. Kaepernick is a punk.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I have been a Rams fan since the mid 70s. I have always disliked the 49ers but up until the late 80's Dallas was my most hated team and actually one of the reasons I became an LA Ram fan growing up in North Carolina. From the late 80s onward the 49ers rose to the top of my hate list and it is perch they will probably never relinquish till the day I die. In the last few years my loathing for Seattle has reached new levels but my loathing of the 49ers has had 30+ years to marinate in my brain.

NFL Hate list
1. San Francisco
2. Seattle
3. New England
4. Dallas
5. Arizona

Smoldering disdain:
New Orleans (old west foe)
Atlanta (old west foe)
Minnesota

Last edited:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I have been a Rams fan since the mid 70s. I have always disliked the 49ers but up until the late 80's Dallas was my most hated team and actually one of the reasons I became an LA Ram fan growing up in North Carolina. From the late 80s onward the 49ers rose to the top of my hate list and it is perch they will probably never will replenish till the day I die. In the last few years my loathing for Seattle has reached new levels but my loathing of the 49ers has had 30+ years to marinate in my brain.

NFL Hate list
1. San Francisco
2. Seattle
3. New England
4. Dallas
5. Arizona

Smoldering disdain:
New Orleans (old west foe)
Atlanta (old west foe)
Minnesota
Sup @Noregar ? I too an a native Tarheel! I grew up in the absolute worst part of the state and although I would never go back to my hometown under any circumstances I remain a BIG fan of the state itself; such a wonderful place. Can you guess in which town I was born? In what part of NC are you located?

I also share your hate list but I would probably have to move the cowgirls up to the top or 2nd place at least.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Truly hate- shitchickens

I used to hate other teams as well; but that hate has been all gone and channeled into my hatred for the shitchickens. I can't even respect them.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
70’s it was the Cowboys and Vikings
80’s & 90’s I added the 49ers to the list
2000 and beyond I’ve added the Seahawks and Patriots
Gun to my head it’s the 49ers hands down (SOSAR):mad:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have seen over last week many comments and things said about the Whiners and Seagulls which made me think, Which team is most hated by Rams fans? With this being a premier Ram Fan forum I figured we could get a accurate response. Who is the official ROD most hated team? You decide, vote, and please post a comment why and something demeaning about that hated foe.
My distain for the 49ers goes back 63 years of watching Football! Any time I want to pump up my hate I just think about Ken Norton punching the Goal post, and I hear the Words "Same Ol' Sorry A-- Rams!" Hating them has been my Life's Work, My hobby, Everything!!!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still look at the Seahawks as an AFC team, hate Atlanta and New Orleans and *forget* that Carolina was once a division foe.
That said,
1) I hate the 49ers more than any other team in any other professional sport*
2) Clearly I am old....

*As a die hard Notre Dame fan, I hate the University of Michigan more than anything. So its just SWELL that Harbaugh is the coach of the 9ers....

lockdnram21

Legend
Forty niners. I don't like the Seahawks but I like some of there players. Sherman, Thomas, Wilson, and beast mode

rams2050

Starter
Cheatriots, Cheatriots, Cheatriots. Only then can I, in good conscience, say the Whiners come in 4th, with the SeaBitches 5th.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I have only two football teams.
1. RAMS
2. Any team playing the fucking, sorry ass, bitch, whiners.

Alan

Legend
The one that I was in competition with to win my second wife. Bastard gave up way too easily. :cry:
death-dying-suicides-hanged-hang-death-30706207_low.jpg

RAM's-NWST

UDFA
I'm a bit surprised that a team like the Saints didn't show up in the top 5...I guess realignment and time fades the memories. That Saints defense would taunt the Rams an blitz relentlessly to kill our QB's, perhaps the foreshadowing to Bounty Gate.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still look at the Seahawks as an AFC team, hate Atlanta and New Orleans and *forget* that Carolina was once a division foe.
That said,
1) I hate the 49ers more than any other team in any other professional sport*
2) Clearly I am old....

*As a die hard Notre Dame fan, I hate the University of Michigan more than anything. So its just SWELL that Harbaugh is the coach of the 9ers....
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I've been a Rams fan over 50 years. I have no affinity whatsoever for the 49ers, Cowboys, and Vikings. But I have no hate for any team. It is just a game after all.

GO RAMS!!!!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The image of Joe Montana signaling TD is etched in my memory.

Kaperdouche's smirking face in that Thursday night fiasco must be atoned.

I will hate the 49ers forever.