Poll: Which Rival do you hate the most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gun to your head and you must choose one. Who is your most hated team in the NFL?

• Total voters

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I have seen over last week many comments and things said about the Whiners and Seagulls which made me think, Which team is most hated by Rams fans? With this being a premier Ram Fan forum I figured we could get a accurate response. Who is the official ROD most hated team? You decide, vote, and please post a comment why and something demeaning about that hated foe.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Niners. I hate them. They have the best WR and arguably the best QB in history in busts in Canton. They also have won more SBs than us. For that I hate them and that hate supersedes even the annoyance with Harbaugh and CK.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
It will ALWAYS be New England. period. from the coaches to the players just filthy dirty cheating mother fuckers... we all know they did it against us first.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I chose the shithawks. I like games against San Fran because they're always close. I still hate them too, but I hate the seacocks from top to bottom including the coaching staff. Sherman is enough to choose them without thinking. For me it's Seacocks-> San Fran-> Az

SierraRam

Recreational User
My hatred of the niners is deep and disturbing. Yes, I hate the Shithawks, Cheatriots, Panthers, Cowboys...

but the only thing as sweet as a Ram win is a forty-f'n-niner LOSS.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Up until that dratted Super Bowl it would have been the Niners. But nothing can ever top being cheated out of a Super Bowl victory. Forevermore, the Patriots are scum in my eyes. A 160 game losing streak wouldn't be enough to overcome that.

RAM$

UDFA
I hate the Shecocks most they play dirty and are arogant, Hate the 49ers also but they aren't a dirty team, and the Cardinals I like them actually lol

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
SF without question....followed closely by the NE CHEATriots.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I hate the 49er's just as much as the next guy, but they will never approach the disdain I feel for the Pats! The fact that we will never know the level of their cheating, and the league just covered it up only stokes my anger.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, Craig, young, rathman, norton, seifart, losing hacksaw Reynolds, that evil o-line with Harris Barton, and then John Taylor, agggghhhh, Matt millen

I just threw up in my mouth

BobbyD

UDFA
Team...whiners. But l cast my vote for the #2 hated team combined with their world (low)class obnoxious punk-azz fans. Seagulls.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Shitty quality, but the point will get across anyway.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Living in VA nowhere near another Rams fan I always wondered how many others still had deep seeded hatred for the Pats. Now I know I'm not alone(y). There's a special place in hell for Brady and Belichick

209RamsFan

Fuck the 69ers......they can Rott in hell with Satan and Hitler....among one of the many reasons why....here is another....driving my kids home yesterday,...sporting my rams flag on my car....three of their little bitches (Fans) did the " masturbation symbol" as the passed me up.....I I gave all three the Single Finger Salute... And in a close second The pats and Raiders.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It's really impossible for me to pick which stinks worse. They both stink just differently. Over the most recent years of our history, Seattle fans hold the title for most annoying. The ongoing history over time with San Francisco is deeper though I would say. I would personally throw Dallas into the stink mix as well. And, obviously, the Boston Cheaters.

Last edited:

A55VA6

Legend
It used to be the Seahawks.. but I hate the 49ers more than anyone right now. So I voted them.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Living in VA nowhere near another Rams fan I always wondered how many others still had deep seeded hatred for the Pats. Now I know I'm not alone(y). There's a special place in hell for Brady and Belichick

I'm a lone wolf in southwestern VA. I hate the 9ers as a team, but nothing approaches my disdain of Seahawks and Pats fans.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I'm a lone wolf in southwestern VA. I hate the 9ers as a team, but nothing approaches my disdain of Seahawks and Pats fans.
see hawks more so recently but not just because they won. Went to Radford, know a tinny part of the area :cheers: