Poll: Which Rival do you hate the most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gun to your head and you must choose one. Who is your most hated team in the NFL?

• Total voters

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It's gotta be the Seahawks. Just because they seemed to get lucky with being in such a shit division. I'll never forgive the NFL for letting a 7-9 team into the playoffs. I don't give a crap if they won the division. It's bull and everyone knows it. Plus Russell Wilson. I hate that freaking guy.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
see hawks more so recently but not just because they won. Went to Radford, know a tinny part of the area :cheers:

Nice, I'm from (in) Roanoke.

Funny story. I wear my Rams jersey every superbowl, and I was at a bar watching the second Giants lost surrounded by Pats fans. Out of nowhere, this Pats fan is getting hostile and starts talking about the Rams in the middle of the game. Needless to say, I enjoyed watching the prick lose it as the Giants won. He starts yelling, and gets in an argument with some Dolphins fans as well. Hilarious!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I saw a couple Giants games against the Rams live....big turds they are....but Niners and Cocks..have to take it. Don't like the Boyzs as well, we matched up with them a lot in the playoffs when I was young fan. All time...Niners...easy.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Nice, I'm from (in) Roanoke.

Funny story. I wear my Rams jersey every superbowl, and I was at a bar watching the second Giants lost surrounded by Pats fans. Out of nowhere, this Pats fan is getting hostile and starts talking about the Rams in the middle of the game. Needless to say, I enjoyed watching the prick lose it as the Giants won. He starts yelling, and gets in an argument with some Dolphins fans as well. Hilarious!
i filmed my exgirlfriends reaction to the pats failed last drive she screamed bloody murder fucking hilarious lol. ha ill be in roanoke saturday for a wedding

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The niners no question, but followed VERY closely by the patsies.
I cannot stand that team (SF). The Seahawks, not so much. They're just annoying. Have always kind of liked the Cards, even back in the 60/70's- have no idea why.

209RamsFan

Living here in the 209 near Turlock, California.....I'm surprised Colin Kaperstink hasn't received any wedding proposals or mating calls from all these douchebags around here that wear his jersey,,.... Effing bums...

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SOSAR comment made them the ugly bully, never will forgive or forget.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Living here in the 209 near Turlock, California.....I'm surprised Colin Kaperstink hasn't received any wedding proposals or mating calls from all these douchebags around here that wear his jersey,,.... Effing bums...
Good god man. That sounds horrible! So you just have to go around and not talk about football with anybody? Is that basically it? Yuck! You sir need to turn this situation into a positive by being a ROD covert operative deep behind enemy lines. Don't get pissed, collect intel and report back here. Deep cover ops info always makes great thread material.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
It's the Cheatriots, how in the hell is that not the 3rd option? They stole our Lombardi trophy by CHEATING.

209RamsFan

Good god man. That sounds horrible! So you just have to go around and not talk about football with anybody? Is that basically it? Yuck! You sir need to turn this situation into a positive by being a ROD covert operative deep behind enemy lines. Don't get pissed, collect intel and report back here. Deep cover ops info always makes great thread material.
Actually there is quite a few rams fans here....

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I voted for seattle because I hate them the most right now but san fran is my all time most hated team along with dallas, minnesota and new england

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
SOSAR comment made them the ugly bully, never will forgive or forget.
My first memory being a rams fan is Flipper Anderson making that catch against the Giants and us advancing later on and playing the Butt Nugget Whiners. When they beat us that very vividly started my disdain for them and anything gold and red, and after all the years growing up and hearing and seeing those BS colors everywhere to be topped off with the SOSAR comment and the losing streak. F THEM M*&@#% F#^*%@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed it immensley us whipping them in '99 like it happened yesterday and every Whiner fan I see and family that are crap fans I go out of my way to let them know they suck.

The Cheatriots would be a close second with their cheating asses.....Super Bowl 36 with a * by it.
Cowboys are annoying being in Cowboy country,
Seahawks are annoying because their fans are soooo bandwagon Dude I grew up with that joined military together was a Boys fan and now is a self proclaimed die hard Seashit Fan -_-.......
I actually follow the Cards before divisions were realigned and always routed for them to beat the Cowturds... Even when Kurt went there I rooted for him of course, almost like if it was a Rams game.

In our division it's currently the shehawks but overall it's the pats followed by the chiefs in close second.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Forty-Whiners in division, but I'd say Pats are the team I hate the most. I want to see them humiliated each and every game.

Psycho_X

Legend
Always the Whiners forever. But the Seahawks sure have managed to pull up right behind them but I can't see them ever passing the Whiners after the 90s.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I get up the most for the Seattle Seahawks and it seems to me the rest of the Dome does too. Best atmosphere is always Seahawks game IMO.

But I hate the Niners more. I don't agree that the Seahawks are more dirty, and Colin Kaeperdouche has become the most overrated guy in the NFL.

I'll admit, I enjoy watching the Seahawks and their style of play, even if I want them to lose. I hate everything about the Niners. I wish they didn't exist.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There's only two teams I have any passion for. The Rams first of course. Second is whoever plays the whiners. I do not like that team. Don't like their fans smug "my dog is better than your dog" attitude. Couldn't stand them in the 80's. Then came the 90's and the famous sideline shot "Same ole Sorry Ass Rams". If they went 0-16 every year I wouldn't feel sorry for them.

AZRamsFan93

My two favorite teams are the Rams and whoever is playing the 49ers. I despise everything whiner.