(Poll) Should we hope the Rams lose to get a better draft pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should we hope the Rams lose to get a better draft pick?

• Yes

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 100 96.2%

• Total voters

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Who would even post a Poll like that , was that you Prime Time ?

farside2_zpsa4t0zdem.jpg

:)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I took a trip back in 93 with my dad and brother to candlestick
I was like 21 and first drive Bettis punches it in and we are up by 7 early - so I get up and start yelling at all those silent cheese eating 49er fans and yell at the top of my lungs "Raaaaammmmsss"
Well needless to say the 49ers ran off like 54 straight points on us and for 3 and a half quarters I'm getting all sorts if trash thrown at me and I had to take it....
There are not enough wins against the dreaded Niners that can satisfy my need for VENGEANCE!!!!
8-8!!!!

Amen Dieter. I have had similar experiences at the 'Stick. Including the '89 Championship game.

Any of you guys want the #11 pick rather than the #16 pick as a trade-off for hearing "same old sorry-ass Rams!" To echo in your ears and tweak you all off season?:argue: Well, do ya?! Come out and show yourselves!

fancents86

Starter
How many first round draft picks have we had these past 4 years? Go for the win, better drafting obviously doesn't equate to wins with us.