(Poll) Should we hope the Rams lose to get a better draft pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should we hope the Rams lose to get a better draft pick?

• Yes

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 100 96.2%

• Total voters

jap

Legend
The Gurley Express! is just getting heated up. With the momentum we are starting to build and with a few judicious player acquisitions this coming off-season, that Express! might turn into a runaway locomotive by next season. We need to heat up some more at 'Frisco's expense.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who voted yes?

@Prime Time are you stirring up crap LOL.

My job description as a mod:

(1) Keep the peace
(2) Add content each day
(3) Stir up crap

And yes, who is the misguided soul who voted "yes?" Come out, come out wherever you are and explain yourself. :mrburnsevil: I don't remember ever seeing such a lopsided poll. :shocked:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not only no but HELL NO. Even if it weren't against the Whiners I'd want my team to win. But against the Whiners? Grind their asses into the Santa Clara mud.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The comments may be worse than the premise. Both are complete non-sense and no respectable organization would consider it.

If you're a fan and you want to tank maybe you should reconsider your investment in the team.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

giphy.gif

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Just no way. If you want to be a perpetual loser you think like that.

I think of it like building a computer, AR or a bike, you can't just choose from the best components available, you have to pick components that are going to be compatible and work well together to accomplish the complete system that will produce the results you're looking for.

And say you already have said system designed with the best components you were able to afford at the time, and you're now you're back at the candy store looking to tweak said system. Well, you can't be in perpetual design mode ... the rubber meets the road when you build and test your system in the real world, which obviously is hard to improve if you're working with a perpetual failure instead of methodically tweaking your own design.

Now components may fail (injuries), and when that happens you have to fall back on parts that are readily available on hand, at which point it really matters how much deviation you have from your design and what's readily efficiently available :)

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
God bless such a whopping majority of my intelligent Rams brethren for choosing correctly on this poll. Losing could only theoretically make 3-4 newly drafted players have a tiny bit more potential. Winning makes 53 players considerably better!

Now if I can only get a few of you to come around on Trump... ;-)

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Nope
I expect Snead and Fisher to continue to draft intelligently.

Bless him but Luck really hasn't done much but help his team win a crappy division.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The results of this poll are encouraging. I'm a little surprised tbh.

Athos

Legend
It wouldn't really do much of anything at this point anyway I don't think.

I was fine losing other games, but fuck the Whiners.

khel72

Rookie
No,no, and he'll no! A- it's the freaking Whiners! And B- like the herm said "you play to win the game". C- 8-8 isn't a winning season but it ain't a losing season either! Been too many losing seasons lately